16. Life itself

"I'm really sorry to hear about Ice" grams sniffed as me & Jerry visited her.

"It's okay grams, he's in a better place now" I smiled a bit as I embraced her, she was not doing so well & was bed ridden.

"I'm happy he had you as a mom" she smiled.

"Me too" I smiled a bit.

"I'm old now Coco, I don't know when I'll live to see another day...I just wish I could see my grandchildren's before I go" she said softly.

"Grams" I protested because I didn't want to hear about her leaving me.

"But you know it's true even if it's not yours, even Ryan's" she mentioned.

"Please don't say all these, grams" I murmured.

"You & Tony I know...it's not the time to start a family but I just hope Ryan does, before I leave" she murmured "you are not going anywhere" I said.

"Is this how you deal with Tony, as well" she began to chuckle "yeah, kinda" I smirked.

"I just pray that whatever it is going on between you two & whatever is going to happen...you end up together in the end, because trust me it's endgame...you & Tony" she said.

"So you think something really big is going to happen, between us?" I asked.

"I'm not saying that but you should prepare yourself for the worst" she mentioned.

"You are scaring me, grams" I chuckled.

"I intent not to but I know in my heart, there's more to come" she said slowly.

"like?" I looked at her.

"New York is just the beginning" she stated as my mind went from sane to insane, what the hell was going to happen & how do grams even know about all these but I couldn't question her anymore because if it was something really bad I didn't want her to talk about it & have an early attack so I just tried my best to keep my sanity.

"So Tony left for his ironman duties again" Ryan chuckled as he walked in.

"Can't keep them apart you know" I giggled as I unpacked my luggages.

"I'm sorry to hear about Ice" he mumbled as he sat besides me.

"It's okay" I exhaled.

"Where's Jerry by the way?" He asked "he's with grams" I responded.

"How is she by the way? I've not visited her since Sunday" he looked at me.

"She's okay...I guess, she looks fine" I mumbled.

"And your new mansion, how are things going on?" He asked.

"Everything is going on according to plan, but they made a slight mistake with the pool so I'm changing it" I murmured as I opened the fridge "you want something to drink?"

"Coke" he responded as I nodded & tossed him a can of chilled coke "so how's Forks?"

"It's a really peaceful place to stay" I smiled a bit "you & Pepper, should totally come over".