48. The sun will shine on us again

"Are these two always like this?" Wanda asked as she sat besides me as I was watching Tony & Coco playing golf "yeah, kinda" I mumbled.

"Cute" she smiled a bit as I agreed "yup".

"He loves her very much" she said slowly "he does" I nodded "and you like Bucky" she looked at me as I was really shocked "what no!" I fussed.

"I can read minds" she told me as I was a bit horrified "what?"

"Yeah" she chuckled.

"That's crazy" I murmured.

"I know right" she admitted.

"I liked Bucky, I still do but I cannot love someone who killed Tony's parents...Tony is family" I spat it out by mistake, she got shocked "that's awful".

I couldn't take back my words "he was under hydras mind control but whatever is done is done, we can't change the past" my voice heavy "but Mr Stark forgave him right?" She asked.

"I've no idea" I said "but Coco did, she told me he was not himself & the true Bucky would never do such a thing".

"She's a smart lady & she's kind" she gazed at Coco as I responded "yes, she is".

"Nat really liked her, I miss her you know..." she sighed "me too" I admitted.

"She sacrificed her life to bring everyone back" her voice heavy "I know & I'm really sorry about Vision" I said slowly.

"It's okay" she sniffed as she looked at Coco & Tony who were now in a bit of a golf quarrel "I can look at them all day, they are entertaining".

"I know right" I chuckled as she gave me a hi5 "billions of people got their happy ending though" she said.

"Yeah, they did" I smiled a bit.

"You have any idea about what really happened, during the time travel?" She looked at me as I shook my head "no, I don't".

"I really wanna know" she murmured "so do I" I responded "what if something went wrong & they kept from us?" She was a bit terrified.

"Why do you say that?" I gave her a questionable look "because nebula out there, she give me the creeps & don't you wonder why they are all still here & not back in their own universe" she said.

"I've not thought about that" I stated "let me tell you a little secret, nebula is Thanos daughter" she told me as my jaws dropped "what?"

"I know, it's weird" she murmured "then why is she on our side?" I looked at her.

"Her late sister Gamora betrayed Thanos after she joined forces with Rocket & his gang, and in a while even Nebula joined forces with them...Rocket told us that they both found out about Thanos & his tricks & so they crossed the Titan who raised them up but now the Titan is gone, but the thing that bugs me is why they are still here on earth" she explained "maybe they like it here" I said.

"You think?" She raised her brow.

"I'm just trying to be on the positive side, come on" I placed my hand on her shoulder "I guess my mind is just blipping back & forth after the snap" she chuckled a bit.