51. White

"What's happening out here?" I asked in confusion as I saw hundreds of boxes being delivered in mini trucks as Coco signed the papers "we are getting married" she said slowly as she turned around.

"Married?" I was more confused.

"Yes" she nodded as she walked in "you mean you & Tony?" I caught upto her.

"Then you think I'm marrying the tree" she joked referring to Groot "what the hell? When?" I was more confused, she didn't even mention any plan of the wedding last evening at the porch & this morning suddenly I hear they are tying the knot "today" she exhaled as she turned around "you are my maid of honour, of course".

"Coco" I beamed as I pulled her into a tight "I can't belief you are getting married today & you didn't even tell me, in advance" I was bit disappointed as well & happy at the same time.

"It was sudden, we decided to get married last night" she said slowly "last night" I looked at her in disbelief but she was quick enough to climb up the stairs "coco" I called as I followed her "the ceremony is at one, be ready" she announced as she closed the door behind. It was 7am in the morning & I've no idea what to do or what even to wear, I'm in the middle of nowhere & the wedding is in six hours I was freaked out af. Then in no time, dozens of people walked in & started arranging the house some walked upstairs & half a dozen of them walked upto me "so you must be Cindy the maid of honour?" A man wearing a thick pair of glasses looked at me.

"Yes, I am" I responded "well, let's get ready then" he beamed as he gently escorted me to the living area where hundreds of dresses were brought in & boxes of shoes were all around, I've no idea where & how all these got in here but I gave a sigh of relief because I've hair & make up & options of clothing, I should have known from the start they both have been planning their wedding for a very long time & tony had prepared everything in advance if anything like this happen because he thinks way ahead of time always.

After trying a dozen of dresses I finally picked a pink champagne dress with glitter on it, I wanted to show Coco & get her opinion but she was so busy upstairs with her own trial & makeup but Wanda, May & shockingly Nebula helped me out. The guests were pouring in & it was already 12:30 & I've not seen Coco yet, it was like I was the groom instead. I waited for her downstairs

 I waited for her downstairs