19. Safe house

"What the fuck!" I screamed as I saw on the news Hulk & Tony fighting like crazy in the middle of the city as Tony was in this big iron suit known as Veronica, the same suit they both were working on together in Forks. What the hell has happened to Bruce Banner & why is he even fighting his own friend, I know when he becomes the Hulk he goes a little crazy but this was the next level of insanity. I closed the screen & tried to calm myself down it was stressful for me since I had serious anxiety.

"Mam?" Agent Hill called as I picked up the phone "yeah" I responded trying my best to be calm.

"I hope you saw the news by now" she said.

"I did" I replied.

"I can't tell you much but I'm coming right away, to pick you up. So be ready" she mentioned as we hanged up the call. I didn't know where we were going but I tried my best to dress comfortably & carry all the essentials I needed as I got into the car & we drove to an airfield "Can I ask you, where we are heading?" I asked as she replied "to a safe house away from here, Mam".

"Why?" I questioned.

"You will know, when we reach" she smiled a bit as we got into the jet & flew to this unknown location, as we reached an airfield in the middle of the forest a car was there to pick us up & drive us to a secluded farmhouse "am I going to spend my weekend here?" I looked at Jill as she smiled "I bet you will, Mam".

"And why am I even here?" I asked.

"Boss, will tell you all about it" she said as I got down from the car "you mean Fury?"

"Yes" she nodded as she drove away, I could spot the farm house at some distance & I was right outside a barn "hello?" I called as I walked in & saw Fury sitting on the hay like a boss "you made it" he smiled as he saw me.

"Yeah, I did...to be honest I feel like I'm being kidnapped" I joked.

"I couldn't give out the information to Hill on the phone, Cos you know ultron is everywhere...so I just told her to get you here as simple as that" he said.

"That alien is ultron" I looked at him as he nodded "yes, and he's everywhere".

"And why am I here?" I asked.

"Because I need you to be here, Tony needs you more than you know" he murmured.

"Is he here as well?" I looked around.

"He is at the farmhouse with the rest, he's in disarray...that witch has showed him something & I need you to figure it out" he said.

"I can't read minds" I mumbled.

"You can open him up, he's vulnerable when it comes to you" he mentioned.

"And why do you wanna know so much about what's going on, on his mind?" I folded my arms.

"Because maybe he saw the past or the future, or what is about to happen or something worse...none can tell but the witch showed the team some pretty weirds stuffs like agent Ramanoff she saw her past & even Steve did the same & Banner, who knows what he saw that made him insane & crazy" he looked at me "you mean he became that crazy shitty hulk, cos of what that witch showed him?" I stammered.