27. Sing me to sleep

"Thank you" Steve smiled a bit tired as he stood outside my door "come in" I invited as he looked at me hesitantly "you really want to do this, I mean. I am a criminal now....."

"Steve" I chuckled "I don't belief whatever, I see on the news" as he furrowed his brows "Thanks, Bucky?" he called as a man walked out from the car, he held his head low wearing a jacket & a cap.

"Hi" he smiled a bit as he shook my hand, his grip was tight "I'm Bucky, Steve's old buddy".

"Glad to meet you Bucky, I'm Coco" I introduced myself "I know" he smiled a bit as they both walked in together.

"So you live alone?" Steve asked curiously "yeah, with Jerry but he went for a walk" I replied.

"Beautiful house, I should say" he complimented "you guys, feel at home...eat & drink whatever you want but no parties" I said as they both began to chuckle "okay boss".

"I'm heading out for lunch so you guys can order in or ask the chef, he's really good especially in Mediterranean cuisines" I told them as I grabbed my purse "and I thought, you do the cooking?" Steve teased "you know me & cooking nah! Tony does most of the cooking when he was around, but now my chef does the job" I smiled a bit.

"Tony you mean___" before Bucky could say another word Steve punched his belly silencing him, by the looks on his face he was a bit shocked that I was seeing Tony I guess, but not anymore "see you later, Mam" Steve waved as I walked out of the door.

"I'm glad you called" Cindy smiled as I took a seat.

"I needed you to know" I said.

"You know what your doing right?" she looked at me as I responded "I've no idea what I'm doing but Steve called me & asked if he could crash for some days, at my place because no one would have a clue he is hiding at my place".

"What is happening among the avengers, you have any idea?" She asked in dilemma.

"So back at the wedding, Steve told me that General Ross told them to sign an accord known as the Sokovia accord signed by 117 countries brought together by the UN & you know the funny thing is Tony agreed but Steve didn't" I mentioned.

"Are you kidding me?" she chuckled "I know right, I also can't belief he agreed to sign it but Tony thinks by signing this he's doing the right thing by that I mean making up to all the mistakes he has done in the past" I said slowly.

"He's doing it for you, then" she mumbled.

"But Steve thinks that the avengers should have their own rights & so there is a Cold War happening between the two & now the avengers has been divided into two groups. Tony has Rhodey, Vision & Nat on his side & Steve has Wanda, Sam & Clint maybe on his side...I've no idea about the groups but anyways in these on going dramas, suddenly that bombing in the UN happened & the king of wakanda lost his life & everyone is after this guy named Bucky which we know him as the winter soldier because the world thinks he did the bombing. But Steve has this theory that it was all set up to trap Bucky by a man named Helmut Zemo because there are five more winter soldiers like Bucky hidden somewhere in Russia & that man wants to revive them & take over the world" I narrated.

"You mean Bucky is from the past as well, like Steve?" She asked in shock.

"Yeah, according to Steve he is & the crazy thing is that Helmut disguised himself as a doc & entered the facility where Bucky was kept & spoke some strange words which triggered Bucky to become the insane winter soldier. Like Banner does when he becomes hulk & attacked everyone inside & escaped but Steve was quick enough to stop his friend & before they could form a proper plan & recruit forces, they wanted to stay hidden because if they don't they will be jailed you know" I explained.