23. Loopers

"Oh my god!" I screamed as I looked down on the satellite images from the Stark satellite on the screen "what's wrong?" Cindy yelled as she dashed into my room followed by a barking Jerry.

"Look" I muttered as I showed her what I could see on the screen, it was Sokovia & the earth was shaking & the buildings were collapsing "is that an earthquake?" She gulped as I shook my head "no, it's something else & the avengers are there".

"My goodness & how are you even watching this?" She asked as she sat besides me "Stark satellites" I responded as she mumbled "impressive".

"Is Sokovia going up in the air?" I zoomed at the screen because I cannot belief my eyes, the city was levitating "I think so" she sounded shocked as both our eyes were fixed on the screen.

"Can you see those?" I asked as Cindy responded "yeah, evil robots" as we saw a bunch of them flying around & attacking civilians, it was not as clear as we wanted it to be but we didn't care at least we can seeing what's going on. We spotted the Hulk & then captain America as well as ironman as I gave a sigh of relief "I've to send a message to Hill" I said as I stood up & searched for my phone.

"Didn't you say ultron is everywhere?" Cindy reminded me.

"I really don't care about ultron, right now" I muttered as I grabbed my phone & send her a text "I hope she gets it on time" I gave a deep sigh as I sat down "you not going to watch anymore?" She asked.

"I don't want another attack" I responded as I hugged Jerry & hoped for the best, Cindy's eyes were fixed on the screen she tried her best not to make any kinds of sounds from her lips but I could clearly see her body language she was twisting & turning as she focused on the screen.

WE ARE ON IT, MAM
I got a text back from Hill as I gave a deep sigh of relief "thank god" I said to myself as I kissed Jerry, in some few minutes Cindy beamed & looked at me "it's Fury's plane".

"They are already there?" I lighted up as I crawled towards the screen "yes" she nodded as I saw the plane on time but to the shock of my life Sokovia was up on the air, it was like a floating island but before we could see anything more the screen just went blank "what happened?" Cindy asked as I shook the screen "I've no idea".

"What shall we do now?" She asked as she checked the wires "I'm calling Tony" I exhaled as I picked up my phone & rang him.

"Honey, I'm in the middle of something" Tony answered "I know, I just saw it" I said.

"Where?" He asked surprised "Stark satellite" I responded.

"Well, everything is just fine...you just need to calm down okay" he said.

"Yeah, everything's under control" Rhodey interrupted "can everyone hear this conversation of ours?" I asked.

"Yes" responded Nat & Steve.

"Sorry guys" I mumbled as Tony said "I love you, got the go" as he hanged up.

"Anything?" Cindy looked at me.

"Yeah, they are in the middle of a battle" I said.

"So, we can't watch it anymore?" she asked.

"I guess, I don't know how to make it work...I'm not Tony" I mentioned as she nodded "I know but I really want to know, what's going on".