32. The friendly neighbourhood boy

Tony had been lately occupied with his suits & of course Peter Parker who is Spider-Man, so peter got bitten by this laboratory experiment spider & he turns into this super human with spider abilities & yeah, it does sounds kind of weird but in this world of superheroes nothing is normal anymore. He was 15 & the youngest recruit of the avengers & I was proud of Tony he was doing a good job in mentoring & helping that kid out, he was a really genuine & adorable teenager unlike most of the teenagers I know. I think Tony see himself in him because that boy was of course a genius like Tony & even if Tony admits it or not, he wants to help Peter in ways he wished his dad had helped him.

Talking about super hero's there was T'Challa the prince of Wakanda who is now black panther, it seems according to legends the black panther is the protector of their people. So, this superhero existed from centuries ago but the world is finding it out only now & the most shocking part about Wakanda was, it was considered as one of the poorest countries in the world but recently the world found out that we were wrong, in fact it was one of the richest & most advanced country ever. They were living far ahead of time in technology & engineering advancements, it was like their civilisation is somewhere from a sci fiction movie or something but then even the other realms exist, that's what we found out from New York so one can say there are more secrets to be unveiled with time.

"You planning to go there?" Tony asked as he saw me watching the clips from Wakanda.

"I'm not" I scoffed as I closed the screen.

"Why not?" he looked at me.

"We just came back from India & I'm packed with workload, that we couldn't even make it to San Francisco" I mentioned as he murmured "if you want, I can take you to Wakanda".

"Tony, I know you want your mini vacations now & then but we can't afford any more breaks" I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because you know the load that's on me...stark industries & then the businesses that grams runs & the investments are huge" I looked at him.

"Good that you sold your company to Pepper" he smirked a bit "I didn't sell it, I just made her my partner...so that she can take care of it" I exhaled "you are over working, you know that" he said.

"And you?" I grinned a bit.

"I am me & you are you, soft delicate Coco" he mumbled as he embraced me "I love you".

"I love you" I smiled a bit as he sniffed me "you smell like vanilla".

"That's my perfume" I chuckled as he kissed me softly "I can just eat you, you know".

"Talking about eating, did you feed Jerry?" I asked.

"Oh well" he bit his tongue as he got up "I'll feed him right away, you continue with your work boss".

"Isabelle was a little upset you guys couldn't make it to San Francisco, but she absolutely loved the wedding gift" Cindy smiled as she sipped her cup of coffee "it was Tony's idea of course, he loves cars" I murmured as Cindy nodded "I know, but you guys didn't have to".

"Why do you say that, we are a family you know that right" I gazed at her as she smiled "yes, I know but it's a little too much".