six

taehyung clutched his hands in to jungkook's uniform and snuggled his face more on the crevice of his neck. he didn't care about what jungkook might be thinking right now nor about his reaction. it's just that, his wolf had already took over him at the moment, his suppresants were not effective when he's with his mate.

it's like the scent that invaded his nostrils made his wolf relaxed and felt contented with the smell, it's like his wolf had been free from its cage for almost years and now it's on the arms of his mate. longing and craving for his scent and touch.

"what the fuck are you doing?" jungkook managed to mumbled out, weakly.

his mind was telling him to push the guy away but something in him wanted this kind of contact.

"a-alpha," taehyung unconsciously muttered out weakly and growled on jungkook's neck.

jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and he just stood there, stiffened on what he just heard from taehyung.

when taehyung felt himself contented with the scent of jungkook and felt his breathing went back into normal, he immediately opened his eyes and felt it returned back to its normal color which is brown and pulled away from jungkook.

he widened his eyes in realization on what he just did and felt his lips quivering. jungkook just looked at him, his facial expression was unreadable and that made taehyung more nervous.

taehyung stepped back and shook his head when he felt his eyes glistened with tears.

"i-i'm sorry," he said then run away from jungkook.

he then went downstairs and run farther, it was so embarassing. his wolf took over him, he hadn't controlled himself, now how would he face jungkook again? what would jungkook might be thinking about him right now? even though his wolf got what it wanted, his human self would be the one facing all these consequences not his wolf and it's making him so frustrated.

he badly needed to tell jimin about this so that he can ask him about these things but he's afraid of what would be jimin's reaction. taehyung doesn't want to add the problems that jimin was in dealing right now, he doesn't have a good relationship to jungkook too since he wasn't fully agreed about jimin and yoongi's mating.

what should he do?

taehyung ran out from the building and went home.

he opened their dorm's room and sat on the couch, his chest still heaving up and down. now that it's his wolf was taking over him when his mate is around, he couldn't handle seeing jungkook anymore. but it's killing his wolf inside, it's making his human self weakened even more because in the end he'll be the one suffering, not his wolf.

he sighed and went to his room to strip his uniform off and take a bath.

as he stepped inside the bathroom, he started to think about things again and it won't even left his mind. there were a lot of things he's been thinking and he just hope that he'll forget these when he's done showering.

but no, because right after he got done taking a bath. jungkook and his scent kept on invading his mind and nostrils it's like jungkook is still there. his scent, the contact of their body and how taehyung submitted towards him. it feels so great, everything feels great.

it's been hours since he had been thinking about that. he groaned and furrowed his eyebrows, completely frustrated. he wants to change into his wolf form right now and get some fresh air. he needs to be alone right now into an open space because in this room, it feels like he's getting soffucated. he's unable to breathe freely.