eighteen

"tae? aren't you going to sleep?"

taehyung looked up from his book and glanced at jimin who is rubbing his eyes and is walking towards him.

"i still need to finish my report for tomorrow." taehyung answered and cracked his neck to the side, he suddenly felt his body stiffed from just sitting for almost two hours in his study table.

he saw how jimin pouted and leaned to the table while looking at taehyung.

"you've been so stressed lately, tae." jimin said and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

taehyung needs to really focus on his studies these days since the exams are coming soon and the semestral break is already near.

he told jungkook about that since they have always been together at school, the younger of course gave him some time before they could focus into each other.

"i need to," taehyung yawned and leaned his body on to the chair.

"okay, i understand but don't stay up too late. okay?" jimin said.

taehyung gave him a smile and nodded.

"good night then," jimin said while walking towards the door.

"sweet dreams," taehyung replied and closed his eyes tightly before opening it, trying to stop himself not to fall asleep.

taehyung sighed when he heard the door shut and seconds later, he found himself continuing his presentation.

he's so desperate to finish his presentation tonight since he'll do the reporting tomorrow on his class and he's literally aiming for good grades because that's one thing that he promised to his brother.

exams are coming soon and hopefully he'll do good, when semestral break would come he's planning to visit seokjin at the pack. for sure, the older would be upset if he won't pay visit to him.

when taehyung felt himself closing his eyes again, he abruptly stood up and decided to stir himself some coffee to stay awake.

he stretched his arms before he slowly opened his door, walking towards the kitchen and grabbed some powder of coffee.

taehyung then started to walk towards his room, bringing a coffee with him not until he heard the doorbell rang.

he furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the wall clock, it's past 11PM and who would possibly visit them at this hour.

nevertheless, he sipped once again from his coffee before he placed it down at the table and let his feet dragged him towards the front door.

he's literally half awake so he wouldn't care less about his black shirt that is hanging loosely on his shoulder, his collarbones are visible while he's wearing his pajamas below and his hair disheveled.

he heaved a sigh and opened the door that made himself fully awake after realizing who it was.

"j–jungkook?" he asked and looked at the exhausted jungkook before it finally landed on the blood that scattered on jungkook's white shirt, his eyes widened at that and abruptly opened the door widely to let the younger enter.

"w–what happened to you?" he asked and closed the door, guiding jungkook to sit on the couch.

"wait let me—" he was about to walk towards the bathroom to get his first aid kit when the younger stopped him by holding his wrist.

the younger didn't say anything and slowly pulled taehyung to sit on his lap before snaking his arms around his waist and when taehyung had already sat comfortably on his lap, he snuggled his face on his neck, smelling his scent that made his nerves calm.