twenty one

it was a rainy morning when taehyung found himself waking up in an unfamiliar room. so he hastily pulled himself up only to whimper in pain that his head brought him.

he blinked his eyes nervously and wandered his eyes around, ignoring the pain from his head and the dryness of his throat.

the room is really unfamiliar that made him anxious even more, remembering what just happened to him last night.

when the vivid memories that happened to him last night started to fill his mind, he cried out in agony and curled up himself into a ball.

he almost got raped... and it's all his fault! he shouldn't have left alone and the things that happened last night shouldn't have happened!

people were right... omegas were made to fulfill every alpha's sexual pleasure. omegas were born to be weak and helpless! shames on him to assume he could protect himself.

taehyung looked up from his arms and brushed away all the tears that were rolling from his cheeks with the back of his hands. he panted as he scooted away from the bed and stepped down on the floor with his feet only to fall and scream in pain, just then he realized he has a bandage patched on his thigh.

he scoffed to himself, thinking how misfortune he was. he leaned on the bed, not realizing how the tears were still continuously falling from his eyes that he didn't even notice the door opened.

seokjin bit his lower lip and rushed towards taehyung after he put down the glass and medicine on the side table.

he crouched down and looked at his brother, his face was painted with pain as he held taehyung's cheeks, looking at his eyes and the tears that are flowing on his cheeks.

"taehyungie..." he whispered and embraced taehyung in a hug when he felt his own tears rolling on his cheeks, there is no any other painful sight for him to see other than seeing his brother crying out of pain.

"sshh..." he tried to calm him down and shut his eyes forcefully when he felt how taehyung clutched on to his shirt, blaming himself and muttering things about how disgusted he felt to himself.

"taehyungie... it's not your fault, please."

"h–hyung... i fucking despise myself."

seokjin pulled away from the hug and held taehyung's cheeks, forcing him to look at him in the eyes.

"please stop. it's not your fault. you didn't like what happened... no one likes it. stop blaming yourself." seokjin whispered and kissed his forehead.

taehyung only stayed silent but still he cried his heart out.

soon enough, jimin entered the room and bit his lower lip. trying to stop himself from releasing sobs as he stared at how taehyung was crying helplessly. he just stood there and looked at the sight in front of him, seokjin hugging his brother tightly while he comforted him.

the room were filled with sobs and seokjin's smooth whispers on his brother.

°°°

"here, hyung." jimin put down the glass of water on the table and looked at seokjin who's now sniffling back his tears.

jimin knows so well that seokjin is also suffering, he have been constantly blaming himself for all of the things that happened.

after jungkook just showed up at their apartment last night with his shirt filled with blood, the both omegas were both shocked in horror thinking the other was hurt only to find out it wasn't his blood.