twenty four

i need to update before the dynamite is released yay!

°°°

taehyung is currently enjoying and feeling himself at the dancefloor. he was kind of tipsy from how much tequila he shoved down on his throat earlier.

he really hates how he wasn't used on drinking alcoholic drinks. he's blaming himself for that, all those years he had spent only for reading books, studying, getting dramatic over his 'mate'.

bullshit.

at the moment he seems so carefree, he didn't think about things that were currently bugging his mind. he didn't care less about his surroundings.

he didn't care how many omegas were looking and staring at him with insecurities. who wouldn't envy him as an unmarked and fresh omega? he looks really hot and is holding this intimidating aura that makes all the alphas around him to want him even more.

while on the other hand, taehyung didn't pay attention to those alphas who are like his predators while he's a prey. they were all literally looking at him in hunger and lust. it's like they are already sexualizing and fucking him into their minds.

there were countless alphas who tried to approach him and tried to please him but he never encountered an alpha who's planning to harass him, it's like they don't have the audacity and guts to harrass him.

it has something to do with his intimidating and fierce aura.

taehyung traveled his own hands from his hair down to his hips. he's currently feeling himself as he swayed his hips along the beat of the music around the room. he smirked into himself and bit his lower lip when he could feel how the air was filled with sexual tension from the alphas who are obviously eye raping him.

"excuse me," taehyung heard a woman's loud voice behind him... she was literally yelling since the music was too loud.

"could you please calm down your hormones? your making the alphas go horny around you." she said, enough for taehyung to hear but the omega didn't listen and only smirked at her.

"let them," he whispered that made the woman hissed on him.

taehyung closed his eyes and tilted his head while dancing on the dancefloor.

this feels like... freedom and heaven. look what you've missed, taehyung.

once taehyung opened his eyes, it eventually landed on the man who's sitting on the couch with a glass of tequila on his hand. the alpha raised his glass and raised his eyebrow as a sign of acknowledging the omega's attention.

he was in a suit and he's quite hot.

taehyung continued on dancing, not breaking the eye contact he did to the alpha. they were both staring on each other's eyes and when taehyung saw the alpha stood up from his seat and approached him on the dancefloor, he smiled in victory.

my charm never disappoints.

"hello there pretty," he heard the man's husky voice in front of him and taehyung only hummed at him as a response.

he felt the man stood behind him and held his waist. usually taehyung wouldn't let any other man touch him like this but he considered this alpha behind him to touch him.

he really don't have any plan tonight beside from enjoying the night and to get himself drunk but it seems like... his plan has changed.

taehyung could feel the warm breath of the man ghosting on his earlobe, so he leaned his head on the alpha's shoulder to acknowledge his act.