Ch. 2: Locals and Loyalty

Sauron looked at the generals kneeling before him, with Gothmog and standing next to him. Each one were the second-in-command of their respected faction. Each of Sauron's old comrades had set it to where, if anything were to happen to them, their generals would be their successors.

Gothmog: My Lord, may I introduce to you the successors of Harad, Khand, Rhun, Angmar, the Misty Mountains, Umbar, and Isengard.

Amongst them, there were; four men (one being a black Numenorean) one female, one Uruk, and one Orc.

Sauron: The one who commands the armies of Harad, stand and pledge fealty first.

One of the men stand up. His head was covered in a turban, with only his eyes and area around them visible. His skin was ebony, with brown irises with a thin line of green running along the outside. He had a bow slung over his shoulder but no quiver and a curved dagger strapped to his belt.

 He had a bow slung over his shoulder but no quiver and a curved dagger strapped to his belt

(Imagine ebony skin)

Musab: My Lord, I was Warlord Musab, now I am Serpent-Lord Musab. I command an army of Southron Soldiers, Half-Trolls, Mumakil, and more exotic beasts. My army, for now and always, serves you.

Sauron: Short, sweet, and straight to the point. Okay, I can dig it.

His voice was deep and had an African accent. Sauron gave him a nod and motioned him to kneel once again.

Sauron: The new Loke-Khan of Rhun, make yourself presentable.

Another man stood, but unlike Musab who wore a outfit of deep crimson and black, the Easterling wore a magnificent golden armour and bright red cloak. With only his eyes visible, Sauron could make out a light brown skin tone and yellow eyes that he could've sworn flickered from lizard pupils to normal.

 With only his eyes visible, Sauron could make out a light brown skin tone and yellow eyes that he could've sworn flickered from lizard pupils to normal

Margoz: Great and powerful Dark Lord, the Balcoth, Suri'ut, Wainriders, and Arulad tribes come together as one under you. With our flaming arrows and war chariots, we will be the Golden Dragon that crushes your foes beneath us, so says Loke-Khan Margoz! My army, for now and forever, serves you.