Ch. 8: Out Of Hiding

Sauron sighed sitting at his desk in his study. He was currently out of his armor in his fair form, filling out paperwork to finish up the next step in his plan. He's been at it for hours.

Sauron: Just how many more papers are there!? It wasn't this hard in Middle-Earth! Then again, that was a game.

    After taking a long sip of his coffee (which was something Nazarick sent over per agreement), Sauron was about to get back to his paperwork when an not unwelcomed distraction walked in.

Sauron: Yes, is there something you need Mouth?

Mouth: My Lord, we've just recieved word that Serpent-Lord Musab and his people have just finished construction of New Faen'obel, and are ready to begin migrating some of his people out of Mordor.

Sauron: Excellent news. What of the Pabilsags? Are they caused any trouble?

Mouth: No, my Lord. They seem to have gotten close to the Haradrim, in fact. There vassalage will be kept under watch by the Southrons, I'm sure.

Sauron: Anything else?

Mouth: Yes, actually. Azgorolg and Agandaur would like a meeting with you. Whenever you're available, of course

Sauron: Hmmm. Very well, I could use the break from this dull paperwork.

    He stood up and his armor flashed on his body.

Sauron: Tell them to meet me on Floor 30.

Mouth: Yes, my Lord.

    Glad to finally be able to stand and walk around, Sauron took the long way down to Floor 30. When he arrived Azgorolg and Agandaur were already in their seats.

Sauron: Azgorolg, Agandaur, you said you wanted to see me.

Azgorolg: Yes, my Lord. I have found a good place in this new world that'd make a excellent stronghold for me and the Misty Mountain Orcs.

Agandaur: And not far from that is a place I'd like to rebuild Carn Dum.

Sauron: I see. That is good news. Tell me of these locations.

    Agandaur brought out a map of the New World and pointed to a mountain range that separates the Re-Estize Kingdom and the Baharuth Empire.

Agandaur: Though not as vast as the Misty Mountains, the Azerlisia Mountains can house all the Orcs and Goblins from Azgorolg's Kingdom.

Azgorolg: The best part is that we won't have to build our Strongholds either. There is a stronghold named Feo Berkana ruled over by what are called Quagoa, mole-like creatures that took it from the dwarves. If we take that, we can begin an invasion of the Dwarven Kingom and take the Mountains from the inside.

Agandaur: Securing a foothold and central vantage point incase we ever need to attack the Re-Estize Kingdom or the Baharuth Empire.

Sauron: Go to war with the Dwarves!? We just got here, we can't be waring yet! I see. And what of you Agandaur? I'm guessing that this mountain here will be where Carn Dum is rebuilt?

    Sauron points to the northern point of the mountain range. The mountain there seemed to break off into two, leaving a good place to build a fortress into and defend it if necessary.

Agandaur: That it is, my Lord. While High King Azgorolg controls the mountains from underneath, Angmar shall rise in the north once more, ruling over the creatures and men of winter.