Ch. 9: The Ball Pt. 1

King Ramposa III didn't know exactly what to expect of Mordor, but he for sure did not expect the darkness. Black Mountain barriers with black clouds shooting orange bolts of lightning, but the thing that caught his attention was the great flaming and lidless eye that watched them as the caravan grew closer to the Black Gate. Gazef Stronoff was on edge, getting a very bad vibe from this place. He was sitting in the same coach wagon as the King.

Gazef: This place... maybe we shouldn't have come.

Ramposa: It's too late now. No use turning back.

    Meanwhile in the coach behind them, Princess Renner sat in a blue gown chatting with her personal guard Climb and the leader of the adventuring group knowk as Blue Rose, Lakyus Alvein Dale Aindra.

Renner: I just can't wait. It's been too long since I've gotten to dance. Oh, you'll have to be my partner Climb!

Climb: Su... sure, my princess!

    Lakyus giggled as she watched the nervous boy squirm next to Princess Renner. She knew the boy had feelings for her, almost everyone did. She also knew he'd never act on them, since it would be frowned upon. Then the cart stopped and she heard soldiers marching by. Curious, Lakyus moved the curtains to look outside and her eyes widened. What she saw was a gigantic black gate, taller than the walls of the capital.

Renner: Is something wrong? Are we here?

Lakyus: I... believe so. They did say something about a Black Gate, but didn't know how intimidating it would actually be.

    Suddenly there was a knock at the carts door and Tia, one of the members of Blue Rose opened it.

Tia: We're here.

    Soon the King, Princess, Gazef, Climb, and all the members of Blue Rose were out of their wagons surrounded by elite guards. They watched as the Black Gate began to slowly open, creaking and groaning because of it's size. Coming out of the gate was a man on a black horse with a squadron of men in black armor following on foot.

 Coming out of the gate was a man on a black horse with a squadron of men in black armor following on foot

    When the man arrived they could all see his face, or at least what wasn't covered up. His eyes were blocked by his headwear and his mouth seemed to always be in a smile, black lips and yellow teeth. He wore an all black attire covering all his pale skin beside around his mouth.

Mouth: Greetings, King Ramposa! I welcome you to the Land of Mordor.

Ramposa: Are you he called Sauron?

Mouth: No no! Lord Sauron awaits in Barad-Dur, while I am simply his Mouth. As such, you may call me so. I am here to escort you and the ones with you that will be attending Barad-Dur's Ball. The rest will be stationed at the base of the tower.