Ch. 7: Terms and Conditions

To say Khamul was angry is an understatement. Khamul was absolutely livid. Not because what he was assigned. Not because of the Alliance. But because of the Penguin.

Eclair: Greetings esteemed guest! I am Eclair Ecleir Eicler, Assistant Butler of the Great Tomb of Nazarick!

    Khamul and Adunaphel had just arrived on their Morgul Steeds and found the penguin waiting. Nobody was with him, just the penguin. Khamul's agitation begins rising here.

Khamul: This is it? I am Lord Khamul the Easterling, second-in-command of the Nazgul! And I am to be recieved to your tomb by a penguin? A butler penguin, to be exact!?

Eclair: Ah, I didn't realize I was speaking to royalty! If it makes you feel any better, I plan on becoming the next ruler of Nazarick, so you are speaking really to it's future ruler.

    A green flame aura surrounded Khamul, making Eclair grow fearful.

Khamul: You say you plan on betraying you ruler? There is only one thing in this world I hate more than Gondor, and that are traitors!

    Khamul pulls his his halberd of his back, while Adunaphel unsheaths his sword. While every Nazgul carries a Morgul blade, they each carry another preferred weapon. For Khamul, he always carried with him his Easterling Halberd. He proceeds to point his weapon at the assistant butler.

Khamul: You have sealed your fate, Assistant Butler of Nazarick! Prepare for a gruesome death!

Sebas: Wait!

    Khamul halts his attack at the shivering penguin when Demiurge, an old man, and a maid walk out the tomb. The man who yelled had gray hair and a pitch black eye and wore a butler's suit. The maid had blonde hair and blue eyes with a maid outfit that greatly emphasizes her sex appeal.

Demiurge: I apologize for Eclair. He was not suppose to be here, especially alone. We apologize on behalf of Lord Ainz.

    The three bow as Eclair falls over, seeming to have fainted.

Khamul: You do realize that this one wishes to betray your Lord, correct? If so, than the traitor should face punishment.

Demiurge: Eclair was created by one of the Supreme Beings with that thought process in mind. Ainz had told us it was meant to be a joke. A penguin butler ruling Nazarick? Even I think it's kinda funny, don't you agree?

    Khamul gives a grunt and puts his weapon away, as does Adunaphel. They both get off their mounts and stand before Demiurge.

Khamul: I am Lord Khamul the Easterling, second-in-command of the Nazgul of Mordor. This is Adunaphel the Quiet. As his name suggests, he is mute.

    Adunaphel bows his head in response.

Khamul: With whom do I speak with?

Demiurge: I am Demiurge, Guardian of the 7th Floor and Commander of defense. With me is Sebas Tian, Head Butler of Nazarick and Solution Epsilon, one of the Pleiades of Nazarick. We are your recieving party. If you'll follow me.

    Khamul gives a nod and motions Adunaphel to follow Demiurge and the other into the portal. Eclair had to be carried by Sebas. When they entered they were outside a large set of doors that opened immediately. At the end was Ainz Ooal Gown himself, ready to meet the Ringwraiths. Khamul, as he walked down to the throne, began thinking back on why he's here.

~~~~~~~~~~

    Khamul was outside the Black Gate, waiting for it to open. He had just arrived back after running around the new world, searching of anything of interest of the Dark Lord Sauron. As the gates slowly opened, Adunaphel rode up beside him, seeming to have only just arrived.