Ch. 3: Carne Village

It's been three days since Sauron has come to the New World. Ever since his arrival there, he has noticed strange occurrences... besides the obvious fact that he's in his ingame-character's body, of course. Everytime he begins to freak out or get overly anxious, a strange soothing energy washes over him. This allows him to stay calm and calculating when the need arises and when he's in problematic situations.

    Another occurence is Mordor itself. In Middle-Earth, Mordor was a massive expanse of land that could be seen from hundreds of miles away. But now, it seems Mordor has shrunken in size. If it hadn't, it's possible the real Mordor could've taken up a little more than half the Nolor Desert (which he learned was the name of the desert).

    The Nazgul were all out, riding across the land by horse, to learn as much of this new world as they can. The rulers have been training their soldiers and keeping their citizens happy and safe. Due to the decreased size of Mordor, there is little room left for anyone. If you took all the people in Minas Tirith and placed them in Mordor, there would be no space left. Camps were set up right outside Barad-Dur that Sauron could see everytime he stepped onto his balcony.

    Speaking of Sauron, he was currently sitting in his throne room, receiving a telepathic message from Musab. Serpent-Lord Musab had left with a little over 100 troops, most of them Hasharin assassins. He has met up with the new emperor of the Pabilsags, Emperor Pompey, and discussed terms of surrender.

    After their devastating defeat at the Black Gate, the Scorpion men were fearful of the Dark Lord and were willing to servitude under him to avoid a massacre. Musab had just left the meeting with Pompey with the Mouth by his side, who went as Mordor's diplomat.

Musab: They swore their undying allegiance to you, my Lord. Your Mouth says that he could not detect any lies.

Sauron: Excellent, Musab. You have done well in my name. You and Mouth shall return as soon as you can so I may reward you properly.

Musab: As you wish, my Lord. However, the Pabilsags mention another kingdom in the desert; the Slutarn, as he called them. They are apparently rarely seen by the Pabilsags, and are a somewhat peaceful race called Genies. How do you want to approach them, my Lord?

Sauron: Hmmm... return as planned and we shall deal with this Slutarn Kingdom another time. They have yet to show themselves, so they are of no threat at the moment.

Musab: As you command. We should arrive at the Black Gate within three moons.

    The telepathic link was cut and Sauron was left alone in his throne room. With some time on his hands, he decides to take another crack at using the palantir, to use his great Eye. He fiddled with it for quite some time, with only quick glimpses through it every once in a while, and was brought out of it when Gothmog walked in.

Sauron: Gothmog. What is it you want?

Gothmog: My Lord, Urulooke says there is a something for you in Nurn. He says it is very important, but wouldn't say what it was. Said you'd understand.

Sauron: Oh, it must be my project. Very well, I shall go.

    Gothmog bows before Sauron teleports to the region of Nurn. When he arrives, he sees thousands upon thousands of men and women from Harad, Rhun, Khand, and Umbar. Being one of they only parts of Mordor with the resources required to sustain human life, Nurn has become the temporary base for the beformentioned people.

    His presence didn't go unnoticed, as they all dropped whatever they were doing and knelt. Sauron walks past them all and sees his destination; the fortress Thaurband. The fortress was a training/breeding ground for Uruks. Urulooke, being the fortress' guardian, oversaw teaching of the newborn Uruks in combat, while making sure there was a steady production of them. Since Nurn was the only place in Mordor where the Sun touched it past the dark clouds, the Uruks were made more resilient to sunlight than their lesser cousins the Orcs, who were breed allover the valley of Gorgoroth and Cirith Ungol.