EPISODE 09

VALERIE ASKED TO GET A DRINK FROM THE KITCHEN with begged words to her father until he snipped to hurry up, so Valerie smiles as she races only to see if Vanya can finally join them

      VALERIE ASKED TO GET A DRINK FROM THE KITCHEN with begged words to her father until he snipped to hurry up, so Valerie smiles as she races only to see if Vanya can finally join them. Vanya walks into the kitchen with a smile on her face when she sees the nanny get thrown across the room and land in their blocks making Valerie back up before a strong hand grabs onto her shoulder, pulling her more into the room.

"Number Seven!" Valerie looks up at her father when she notices Vanya's saddened mood as their father lets out a hum at what happened.

It didn't stop there, Valerie had also seen their one of their nannies get thrown out of a window and down the stairs with Vanya being the culprit for every single one. Though when Vanya got in trouble, Valerie got scolded into training without breaks or nights kept away from Vanya to being stuck with Allison.

Allison would snap at Valerie to not touch her things or to quit bugging her and Luther, resulting in Valerie sticking with her brothers most of the time.

Getting in trouble with Klaus, reading with Ben, knife throwing with Diego, or on the rare occasions, wrestling matches with Luther until she could be around Vanya again.

VALERIE FEELS SPACEY WHEN DIEGO PICKS HER UP, "D, my back it fuckin' hurts," her words slurred as he rearranges his hands so it doesn't put pressure on her back, noting she must've hit it on the shelf behind her.

Luther picks up Allison and they rush the two into the vehicle, "hurry up, let's go!" Luther demands Klaus who gets behind the wheel and pulls them out of the driveway. Valerie sits in the front with Diego, Number Five and Klaus while Luther and Allison sit in the back.

"I'm sorry," Valerie mumbles out into her brother's shoulder due to the lack of support to keep her thoughts to herself from hitting her head making her speak her mind.

Diego looks down at his sister in confusion as his heart pounds against his chest, "what? Val, why are you saying sorry?"

Klaus looks beside him to Valerie who's half-conscious before switching to look over at Allison in the back, "what's wrong, Diego? Did she try to fall asleep?"

"She's awake, Klaus, just drive," Diego assures as he keeps his eyes on his sister only for Valerie to move her head from his shoulder, the spacey feeling causing her head to feel heavy and not stay straight as her eyes try to focus on her brother.

"I'm sorry, I don't want you to be mad at me, D," Valerie whimpers as the overwhelming sadness hits her, "I just wanted to protect Vanya," her words are slurred while tears well up in her eyes, "please don't be mad, please don't hate me."