[SPECIAL FEATURES - GAG REEL]

Gage (Valerie) goes to open the door — a solemn look on her face when suddenly the handle comes off, "umm?" Gage starts before she bursts into a fit of laughs

"Cut!"

Gage looks over at Robert (Klaus) a smile threatening to show on her face when she sees him wearing the skirt only to fall into a fit of giggles, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, can we do this again?"

The scene starts again but before Gage can look she breaks character and starts laughing, "I can't, he's so serious in a f*ckin' skirt!" Ellen (Vanya) and Emmy (Allison) start giggling along with her.

The camera doesn't stop rolling as Gage tries to come down her laughing when Robert begins twirling in the skirt only causing the laughter to worse.

"Cut!"

"Come on, you can tell Auntie Val," Gage says as sweetly as possible when Tom (Luther) let's out an abrupt laugh making Gage's brows scrunch up while she smiles, "what?"

"It's just the face your making when you say that," Tom chuckles out and turns from the camera, "it's okay, it's okay, I got this, lemme do it again."

"Come on, you can tell Auntie—" Tom barks out a laugh alongside Emmy as Gage giggles and puts a hand on her face to shake her head at the two.

"Again, I can do this, I promise."

Before Gage can even get a word out — her expression schooled — Tom shakes his head and laughs, "quit making that face!"

Gage raises her arms in confusion with a smile on her face, "what face?"

"You go like this," Emmy speaks up after a fit of laughs and does an impression of a sultry look, "come on, you can tell Auntie Val," the crew and Gage burst out in laughs as the camera points towards the ground.

"Cut!"

Gage smacks the back of David's (Diego) head, "Val—" Gage smiles and turns to the stairs.

"Bye, love—" her words get cut off when her foot gets caught on a step and she falls forward, "sh*t, I'm okay!" She chuckles out and starts to get up while David looks back as he struggles to stop laughing.

"Cut!"

Emmy stares at Ellen in character, "rifle through your stuff? Maybe steal something? I mean—"

Gage tries to drink but spits it out and laughs making Emmy and Ellen lets out shocked gasps at the spewed drink, "I'm so sorry, I'm just trying to prepare myself but I can't," Gage gasps out with a laugh.

Emmy and Ellen laugh along with her while they clean up the spilled drink on the table and Gage wipes her faces— still laughing.