baby

warning: a little sexual content or whateva

"aw, fuck man." i heard fezco say letting his words wake me up.

i opened my eyes only to be welcomed by the sun brightly shinning and my head aggressively pounding.

i looked over to my right to see fez getting dressed. he was out the door before i had time to gather my thoughts.

it took awhile before i took my sheets off and i was naked too, then the memories kicked in.

"michael blake redd, what it do baaaabbeeyy?" my words were slurred and slow as i spoke on facetime with my brother.

he was concerned, but laughed.

"ryder brooke redd, are you drunk?" he giggled.

i rolled my eyes laughing hard for no reason, "bitch i might be." he was now dying laughing. "anyways, ya girl called to tell you a surprise."

mike set his camera up that way he could finish rolling his blunt, "first of all, how the fuck did you get home?" he questioned.

i grabbed fez pulling him into the view of the camera, "my boyyyy fezcoooo!" i wrapped one arm around his neck.

"wassup mikey boy?" fez spoke.

the people mike was with all laughed. "that's a new one, so y'all both drunk?" he questioned knowing the answer.

"anywayssss, the ryder, you know me? yeah me. i made double the amount than any other saturday." i boasted. "no way, forreal?" michael sounded actually shocked.

i said nothing while being silent.

"i'm proud of you sis, put uh, fezco back on the phone." i ran over to the couch were fez was rolling up at. he looked up at the camera to see mike smoking.

"i need a big favor, actually two of em alright? ima text you about it because i know ry's nosy ass listening." mike loudly spoke acknowledging my presence was still there.

"alright man." fez was now done rolling and we were ready to now get high as shit too.

"bye mike." i said but before i hung up one of mike's friends put their face all into the camera, "ay shorty, mike said i can shoot my shot. so wassup?"

fezco quickly snatched my phone hanging up. i didn't say anything because i was still shocked that the guy tried it. "what the hell was that ryder?" fez asked me.

i still managed to find myself busting out laughing at the situation. "how the fuck am i supposed to know? i'm shocked just like you baby."

oop. i didn't mean to say that. delete, delete. shit.

"baby?" he repeated just like i knew he would.

"listen, i didn't- i didn't mean to call you that fez." i stuttered. yeah, i was hella fucked up.

he placed his blunt on the coffee table in front of him smiling from ear to ear, "please, call me that. i want to hear it over and over again." his hands touched the sides of my waist picking me up and placing me on top of him.

we both looked deeply into each other eyes within a matter of no time we forcefully begin kissing one another. his hand grabbed the back of my head not allowing me to pull away for any air.

he stopped kissing to stare at my lips then back into my eyes.

we were filled with lust.

"fez, i think i l-like you a lot." i spoke up ending the silence.

he crashed his lips unto mine once more before leading me into my bedroom. we didn't stop making out until it was time for our clothes to come off.

he slid his dick right inside of me. that should explain how wet i was and boy, did that shit feel amazing or what?

i caught a glimpse of his reaction. just because i was separating myself from certain things in my life i really hope he didn't think i was a virgin. i mean, i only had a body count of four now, but nothing more.

he thrusted back and forth, feeling and kissing both of my boobs.

i stopped him, "lemme please you." i whispered. his eyes widen as i pushed him down on my bed. i continued to ride his dick until he begin to moan. i felt myself coming closer to climaxing, so the faster i went.

i came, and apparently so did he.

we both were breathing heavy as we laid next to each other.

before anything we both passed out sleep.

my legs were weak as i climbed out of bed. i sat down on the toilet to pee realizing that fezco fucking nutted in me.

my stomach soon had a nervous feeling. i quickly took a shower then rushed to the store for a plan b. i left a few calls for fez, but he didn't answer.

i tried not to assume the worse.

the night came quickly, but the day was spent by me making a few drug deliveries and shopping. i still had no word from fezco.

i opened the front door to see ashtray sleeping on the couch with the tv on music videos. i gently shook him to wake up not wanting to startle him in any way.

"oh shit, how long i been sleep?" he raised up still trying to open his eyes. "i dunno, i just got home. have you seen or heard from fez?" i asked.

ashtray shook his head no, "he told me not to tell you anything, but don't worry i'm here to protect you." he got up walking to his room.

my mind started wondering all these things.

was he in trouble? was i in trouble? did he not like me? did this have to do with michael?

i placed the few bags of things i bought him on top of his bed and went to my room locking both locks that way he couldn't get in even if he tried.

i needed sleep to avoid the worrying.