birthday girl

"straighten up and smile." fez was down on one knee taking pictures of me. it was something he insisted on doing so that i could remember today.

"why are we here anyways?" i laughed looking at the silly pictures.

"we're going sky diving."

my eyes widen, and i slowly begin to take steps backwards not realizing what i was getting myself into. "no! matter fact, hell no." i was not going to do that.

ten minutes later i was suiting up to do this shit. "fez, you owe me big time. if i die, i swear to you." my voice was flat acknowledging that i was far from excited.

"oh, you swear what?" he kissed me softly on the lips taking me by the waist to pull me closer to him. "you have nothing to be scared of. i won't let you die, but if you do i'll make sure all these motherfuckers die too."

this boy is literally crazy, but i'm just gonna pretend like i didn't hear it.

the view was nice, but my stomach was of course feeling nauseating because of the fact i'll be jumping out this bitch.

the doors opened leaving the burst of air to literally blow us back. "you got this." the attached guy behind tried to ease my thoughts, but i still didn't give a fuck.

fezco was clearly intrigued from the looks of everything.

"five, four, three, two..."

before i knew it i was in mid air, screaming like an idiot and feeling like i was going to die. time felt endless and my breath had been taken away.

i looked over at fezco who had the biggest and cheerful smile that there could possibly be.

"parachute time." the guy screamed from behind.

pulling the parachute out things started to slow down allowing me to have the ability to feel myself breathing again.

land started getting closer and closer till we both were back on ground. "shit! that was fucking amazing." fez shouted.

he picked me up spinning me around. i felt his hands grip my ass tightly, easily turning me on. "whoa there." i gasped.

"i'll save that for later." he chuckled.

i waited in starbucks for fez to return from the restroom. it was pretty packed, but the line was moving fast.

"excuse me, ma'am can i buy your drink if you don't mind?" the man that had been standing next to me in line shot over a smile showing his diamond covered teeth.

"i'm okay, thank you." i faked a smile not wanting to converse with him. i just wanted my coffee and water. that's it.

i waited by the windows looking down at all the cars in the parking lot.

"my name is jay, what about you?"

"frap and water for ryder!" the starbucks employee called out. damnit. i walked over to get my drink and moved areas from where i was standing at before. i waited for fez to text or call.

"you're avoiding me?" jay walked back over to me. "please leave me alone." i walked out of starbucks and back into the mall.

"look, i just wanna get to know you. i'm not trying to fuck or nothi-" jay was shortly cut off by fez approaching us.

fez looked beyond pissed.

"get the fuck away from her." he sternly told jay. "look man, i don't want any problems." jay had an asshole smile across his face.

"i don't want problems either, so get the fuck away from her. i'm not fucking playing." he lifted his shirt a tad showing off his gun.

calmly taking fez's hand in mine i pulled him away. "you can't keep doing that. what if someone tells a cop?" i turned his face to look at mine.

"he shouldn't have been talking to you." he argued.

i tried to forget what happened by changing the subject, "there's a carnival tonight. maybe you and ashtray can make some business and we can ride some rides?" i suggested knowing that he couldn't refuse my offer.

"if that's what my baby wants." he kissed me giving me goosebumps all over.

the adrenaline he gave me was indescribably pleasing kinda like how my drugs were for people. he left me wanting more no matter what the side effects are.

••

"let's make that money, my boy." fez left ashtray at the pretzel stand so that we could go ride some rides or what not, but the way he was looking tonight made me wanna ride him.

"what's first?" he asked passing me his blunt.

i took time to observe the carnival in full, "the farris wheel!" i exclaimed. i hadn't been on one in years, well the last time was with my mom.

"how about this one?" he pointed to a kids ride.

instantly i knew this would be funny. he was scared.

"nah, you keep that same energy you had skydiving." i laughed. we both took our seat and slowly took off.

"it smells like fucking metal. i'm legit going to be sick, ryder."

fez was so dramatic. i gently grabbed his hand to reassure him that he wasn't going to die. "before we fly off," he started, but my words interrupted his.

"thank you for you spending time with me and being a good person. i'm so tired of being used and being lonely gets old. this was a really fun birthday."

without saying anything he handed me a black jewelry box. "open it, baby girl. happy birthday." he kissed me with passion.

i did as i was told. it was flashy, gold necklace that read, "fezco" with two small diamonds on each letter.

"aw, fezco! i love it, thank you." i leaned in to give him more kisses. he brought his hands to the back of my neck to keep me still.

he planted kisses on my neck whispering to me about all the dirty things he wanted to do to me now that i'm wearing his name across my neck.

whewwwwwww.

a/n: hey y'all. i hope y'all are enjoying it, but i seen this funny ass post saying something like when he's a red flag but red's your fav color lmaoo i felt that. i think ryder might be feeling that too