threats

"there's a cop at the front door." ashtray ran in the room to warn us. "leave, now. take the balcony." i ordered fezco.

"ashtray take his stuff to your room. make it look like it's yours and make it messy."

they both scrambled around following my directions.

i rushed to the door after the third or fourth knock.

"excuse me, ma'am we received a call about threats being made from this house. the suspect is a young man, brown hair, red beard and blue eyes." the cop stood in front of me with a notepad.

"i'm so sorry about that, officer. my ex boyfriend was just joking around with axel it wasn't anything serious. he was drunk, that's all."

i felt the need to lie only so fez wouldn't be in deep shit.

"ma'am, what's your name?" he asked with a sly smirk on his face.

"ryder."

"okay, ms. ryder. you're a beautiful young lady and i'm sure you're very smart, but joking about killing someone with a gun doesn't seem like a joke."

i turned my head away to roll my eyes then back towards him, "like i said, he was drunk. we're not together and he's back in america. i'll be sure to apologize to axel." i snapped.

"if he's ever back in town let him know we're looking for him. have a nice day, ryder." i felt his attitude once he said my name.

i searched for my phone calling fezco and it was nothing but missed calls.

"can you get ahold of him?" i asked ashtray.

"no, but the last thing he said before he left was that he was actually going to kill him this time."

i let out a frustrated scream.

ryder: you're making shit worse, stop
wtf are u doing fezco??

ryder: fez?

ryder: we talked about this!

fezco: sorry baby girl, i'll be back

me and astray both waited hours for fezco's return, but it wasn't until after midnight when he came back.

"please remind me what kind of job you have where you come home at this time?" my attitude was strong, but his grip was stronger.

"i have a job of protecting us, protecting ashtray and making fucking money. i do what the fuck i have to do." he replied.

i shut up because i knew he was right i just wish i could be by his side to stop him from making mistakes.

"is he dead?" i mumbled.

fez guided me into the room slowly taking off our clothes, "please shower with me." he asked.

i smiled thinking about all the other times he asked for me to join his showers.

the water was refreshing to my body, but i heard loud noises despite fezco's talking, "i'll wash your hair." he spoke.

i heard the door burst open.

the shower curtain was snatched back and i felt a pain like never before. i fell down in a pool of blood looking back up at fezco who had been in complete shock.

he bent down, but after that everything was black.