girlfriend

michael was high off of these new pills that had taken over the streets. i felt him slumped over at the table talking that sounded basically gibberish.

ashtray had gotten up for seconds.

fezco ate in silence.

and as for me? i hadn't touched my food once nor have i looked up.

the front door was basically kicked off of the hinges by michael's friends flooding in. they were chanting, and making all types of noises.

my anxiety was rising.

i made eye contact with fez as he looked at me miserably.

"baby girl, you're legal now what's up with you." one of michael minion's thumb caressed my cheek leaving me to not have any more patience in me.

"don't fucking touch me!" i shouted throwing my plate across the room leaving everyone still. i walked passed all the surprised men and the few women.

i opened the doors to my balcony feeling the fresh air, but i somehow still felt like i couldn't breathe then there was a mellow knock at the door.

"hey ashtray." i acknowledged his presence.

he handed me a piece of paper that had been folded up. "i'm just the messenger boy." he chuckled.

i open the note.

i'm gonna be a man and say i fucked up. now you're going to let me come in the room and make things better for you with your stubborn ass. xo, fez

before i could wipe the grin off of my face he was entering my room. i hate that i couldn't be mad at him.

"come here, baby." fez insisted. he embraced me without even having to say anything i felt better. he cuddled up next to me in bed.

"i'm sorry about the nate thing."

"and not sorry about maddy and cassie?" i added that in there to let him know i knew what happened.

"what did rue's manic ass tell you?" he responded. maybe this is the time to get more out of him. "y'all had fun or something in that gesture."

he started shaking his head, "they wanted me to pop a molly with them. it was just us three in the restroom, but i did nothing."

i rolled my eyes, "instead you watched."

he removed the necklace from his pocket and returned it to its rightful place, my neck.

"let me say sorry." he ripped my shirt off clutching my breast. "i've been craving you, ryder." he whispered taking off all of my clothes.

i was now naked and bare with fezco's hands wondering all over until his lips found my clit. his tongue went back and forth. my legs were shaking at this point.

fez flipped me over as i arched my back he slowly slid inside of me. "you like that mamas?" i was moaning so much i couldn't even speak.

"baby, come on. faster!" i begged for more.

"i can't. i'm going to cum. whatever. fuck it."

his strokes got slower as we both moaned together. i've never climaxed before like that. i looked to my left we both smiled.

"be my girlfriend," fez started "wait hold on." he took my hand, "okay, ryder will you be my girlfriend?"

i felt like i was smiling ear to ear, "yes, duh. i've been waiting like forever."

he wrapped his arms around my waist as i wrapped mine around his neck. "i like you so much fez. it's annoying."

we spent the rest of the time showering together and telling each other weird stories growing up. we smoked, watched movies and forgot about what happened earlier.

i looked at the blood on the doorstep. it made my stomach queasy and my mind go blank. "mike?" i whispered as i slowly crept down the stairs.

the door was completely open with the blood trails as far as i could see.

"michael?" my breathing got heavy as i ran to his room. the first knock on his door it creaked open with a heavy weight on my chest.

i seen him sound asleep on his bed.

"hey mike? wake up." i demanded. michael raised up grabbing his head that i'm sure was pounding tremendously.

"what's wrong?" he grunted as he stumbled getting out of bed. i led him to the crime scene of the blood. "what the fuck." his tone of voice changed.

"shit man, where's fez and ashtray?" he ran up the stairs to check on them. everything was silent until i heard sniffles.

i peaked around the front door.

"fezco? what're you doing?"

he was huddled in a fetal position with tears running down his pale face. i stepped closer not knowing what was going on but this wasn't like him.

he threw the gun he had been holding in the grass and everything including him was covered in blood.

i heard footsteps run outside to where we were at. i turned around to see mike and ashtray in complete shock. "what the fuck did thi-" mike began.

"fezco?" ashtray's voice was shaky. fez looked over at ashtray with regret and sadness. by the time i turned back around ashtray was gone. "mike, go check on ashtray please." i asked nicely of him to give me and fez some time alone. 

"what happened, baby?" i sat on the right side of him where there was no blood. 

he turned to look at me, "i almost killed him ryder. i don't know what got into me." 

my heart literally stopped.

"i beat him until he was covered in blood, and i- i was going to kill him. i don't know what to do." 

well shit, fez. neither do i.