i dont like that

fezco

"you know what you did right?" i pistol whipped the guy once more before letting another one of michael's friends finish the job.

i was tired.

i had been beating people and selling shit for mike all day all i know is that i better get a raise or something.

i drove back to the house walking in to see everything completely dark. i went up to my room to shower.

i looked in the mirror.

i was covered in blood and regret. i didn't like doing shit like this, but i think that's why i relate to ryder so well.

fuck, ryder!

i quickly turned my phone back on and jumped into the shower. i made sure that i was extremely clean of the everything.

i wrapped the expensive black towel around my waist and checked my phone.

5 missed calls & 4 texts from ry

ry: fez, you good?
ry: look, i'm taking a plan b just in case ur worried
ry: did i do something?
ry: i hope you're okay. enjoy your stuff.

2 missed calls & 2 texts from ashtray

ashtray: you're a fucking idiot
ashtray: she's worried u don't like her because you fucked her then dipped

i cut the lights on in the room seeing bags from the stores we went into the other day. she had gotten me all the things i said i wanted and more. i got dressed and went to her room.

i twisted the doorknob: locked.

i used my key to try to unlock it, and it turned, but the door was still locked.

oh yeah, she was pissed.

i knocked a couple times before seeing a light cut on in her room, "ryder?" i called out. i faintly heard the toilet flush and the light cut back off.

"ryder, it's me open up." i knocked again.

ashtray's door opened, "what the hell man, we're sleeping. it's 4am."

i didn't realize it was so late. i apologized to him and went back to my room. i laid in the bed before sending ry a text.

fez: ay i'm sorry i had some shit i
had to handle today, but please
don't be mad at me ry.

i closed my eyes.

"i got some blue kush this time, man." my drug supplier, michael was giving me a variety of weed to sell. i wish he would of came at a different time because rue was here and this was something i didn't want her around.

"i'm all for blue kush, hey who's the girl in your car?" rue blurted without realizing that she was speaking to someone who could easily kill me and her.

michael looked at her giving her a small laugh, "that's my sister, ryder. i'm not into human trafficking if you're wondering. wanna talk to her?"

rue shook her head no sitting her ass back down.

"i'll take some bro, my bad." i spoke up trying to get on with the shit so he could leave.

once he drove away rue was all over the place, "you have to be fucking joking right now. ryder and her brother are the drug suppliers around this bitch?" she was so baffled.

a confusing smile grew on my face, "you know her or something? y'all met in rehab huh?" i joked knowing that rue didn't get offended about things like that.

"funny. you don't remember ryder from school? and it was a rumor going around that her and nate fucked and he said she lived up to her name? they say that's why she dropped out." rue informed me, but at the same time it kinda pissed me off.

"look, i don't know her but she left school because her mom died." i tried defending her name as best as possible. "oh shit, forreal?" rue settled down now that she couldn't talk anymore shit.

days went and this girl ryder went on drug runs with mike a few times, but i never spoke to her. i wanted to.

she was beautiful.

"fezco, wake up." i was shaken a couple times before i opened my eyes. "what man?" i looked at ashtray hoping this was a good reason.

"the one dude nate? yeah he's downstairs with ryder."

i ran down the stairs seeing nate standing in the doorway looking down at ryder who barely had any clothes on.

"wassup man? what can i get you?" i asked him thinking he was there for weed or some pills for maddy. he looked at me dirty like he had a problem or something.

"i'm here for ryder." he took his eyes off of me and back down to ry. "look, i'll talk to you later. i hope you enjoy your gift. happy birthday again." he kissed her gently on her forehead.

"i don't like that." i said low, but loud enough for him to hear.

ryder looked at me pissed off, but that quickly turned into an 'idgaf' look.

"you don't like what?" nate questioned me.

"don't kiss her, don't touch her and don't come around here." i was now in front of him with ryder in between.

he laughed, "what are you to her? this like your girlfriend or something?" he asked.

i shook my head no.

"then what is she? like your fuck buddy?" he proceeded to ask.

"bye nate." ryder begin pushing him out of the doorway.

i lifted my shirt for only him to see my gun, but once ryder turned around she saw too. "i'll fucking kill you and i won't hesitate." i checked him.

ryder walked right passed me back into her room locking the door.

i went to the island bar and placed my head in my palms.

today was her fucking birthday.