Chapter 17

Once Jinhyuk lays him down on his bed he breaks their kiss to mouth his way down to his neck, nipping gently on his soft skin. Wooseok turns his head to give him more space to work on, letting out small pleased soft sighs. When he opens his eyes he can't stop the giggle that escapes him making Jinhyuk mumble against him. "What is so funny?"

"Never thought I would be having sex with Elsa watching." Wooseok's eyes are focused on the poster of Frozen that Jinhyuk has on the wall. He doesn't have to look around the room to know there's more Frozen merch decorating the place and not only Frozen but also merch from other Disney and Ghibli movies like the Totoro plushie he got him for his birthday last year and is currently right next to his head by the pillows.

Jinhyuk leans back and glances around, a groan leaving his lips. "I can't do something rated in here, let's go to your room instead." Wooseok doesn't bother asking why he took him in the first place when Jinhyuk stands up and opens the drawer of his bedside table, taking out the necessities from it that Wooseok doesn't own, at least not both. Wooseok's face flushes and his heart beats faster in excitement.

He takes the hand that Jinhyuk offers him and gets off the bed too. When they're next to Wooseok's bed in his bedroom he gets on his bed and pulls Jinhyuk to follow him so they're in the same position they had been in before.

Jinhyuk's hands sneak under his shirt, his fingers tracing the lines of his chest and ribs, his nails digging enough to make Wooseok shiver under his touch. Wooseok breaks the kiss and pushes Jinhyuk back enough to take his shirt off, his boyfriend thankfully following his example. He somehow is able to roll them around so he's sitting on his lap.

He kisses his way down Jinhyuk's throat and neck, stopping on the middle of his collarbones to leave a bruise behind that has Jinhyuk's grip on his hips pulling him down as he rolls his own up shoving them together, both groaning at the friction.

Wooseok kisses and nips his way down Jinhyuk's chest until his kisses sidetrack, pure white skin under his lips, the beautiful camellias that had caused him so much pain now make his heart feel so big inside his chest.

These white camellias bloomed because of him, for him, are his.

"Ah!" Jinhyuk yelps above him, glancing down but Wooseok just blinks innocently up at him, pressing a soft kiss to the bite mark he just left right in the middle of the camellia he remembers Jinhyuk saying bloomed first. "Not fair, I can't do the same to yours." Wooseok giggles before he kisses Jinhyuk's camellias again.

He's surprised Jinhyuk remembers the conversation they had while watching an American series over a year ago, how Wooseok said it was so distasteful to leave hickeys where they could easily be seen after the female protagonist struggled to put makeup on her neck before leaving for school the next morning of her hook up.

Wooseok moves back, his hands reaching to undo the button and zipper of Jinhyuk's black skinny jeans hoping Jinhyuk doesn't notice the slight tremor on his hands. He's nervous, of course he is, he doesn't want to disappoint Jinhyuk and he has been longing for this for so long.

Jinhyuk helps him remove his jeans and Wooseok takes a deep breath before also reaching for the waistband of his underwear, looking up to meet Jinhyuk's eyes who looks conflicted between excitement and also nervousness. "You too," Jinhyuk whispers glancing down at Wooseok's still dressed lower body.

He stands up to remove his clothes more easily, not expecting Jinhyuk to sit up and kneel in front of him on the bed after he takes off his boxers leaving himself completely bare, his hands falling on his hips and his mouth back on his neck, nibbling on the red of his flower mark before he moves down his chest.