Fear

As you gripped Osomatsu tightly you saw his cute goody smile knowing that you were safe as long as he was with you, the one thing that made uneasy was the way you couldn't get over what you saw in your dream. Was it real? Sadly you were young so having bad dreams were common, though you couldn't understand what caused that nightmare to occur in the first place. Osomatsu takes you to Karamatsu who was very concerned since he was still learning about taking care of you. You saw his face it was calm and nothing like how you saw him in your nightmare, Karamatsu gave kisses to you as he began being painful only for Ichimatsu to hit on the head saying, " Nobody wants to hear that shit in the afternoon Shittymatsu." Karamatsu rubs his head and noticed that you were laughing at how funny both him and Ichimatsu were. Seeing the Matsuno brothers smiles made you feel safe.
Choromatsu: Okay since none of you look like you can cook, I will make some Chicken Fried Rice, Orange Chicken, and some Ramen.
Osomatsu: Wow, who taught you how to cook? Sure as hell wasn't mom or dad * rubs his nose *
Karamatsu: I taught him brother~
Osomatsu: Pssh like you can cook Karamatsu I mean we've never seen you cook-
Choromatsu: He can cook trust me better than someone I know.
Osomatsu: Oi! At least I tried!💢💢

Flashback
Choromatsu: What the fuck is that!?
Osomatsu: Oh its my special dish~
Choromatsu: That look like prison food!
Osomatsu: Oi! This is not prison food!
Choromatsu: I ain't eating that shit! Did you even try?!
Osomatsu: Yeah! Are you calling me a liar?!
Choromatsu: Yes! Who the fuck mix's eggs with god knows whatever the fuck you put in there! You're the oldest and you can't cook or should I say shitty oldest brother.
Osomatsu: How dare you! Well guess what you can eat since you love me so much!

End of Flashback
Sorry if short I will make a part to once I get home from high school ( god damn 90 minutes classes and it's only four fucking blocks!)