Lockdown

Not only was almost everyone in lockdown but you all had to stay inside until the coronavirus was over. The only thing that you could do was just sit inside all day and do nothing unless you needed something from store that was it. The boys however, hated it more likely Choromatsu because he wanted to go job hunting and now with the coronavirus happening can't do that anymore. Osomatsu doesn't mind though he does miss going to the Pachinko, book store, and gamble of course. Ichimatsu is worried about his stray cats for he worries about them and since he's in quarantine it's something he's gonna have to wait.

Poor Jyushimatsu he was hoping to play baseball now that he's on lockdown boredom is breaking the poor guy. Karamatsu doesn't like this yet he doesn't want to get himself and his family sick so he'll see his Karamatsu Girls another time. And lastly Todomatsu whose really upset at why people won't just stay at home and wash they're hands but also annoyed that he has to be there with his shitty brothers. You were also bored and since you couldn't go outside without a mask life was pretty boring.

Choromatsu: God this sucks.
Todomatsu: Ugh! Why are people so damn gross?! I love animals and everything but to go so damn far to eat them is fucked up!
Choromatsu: Totty, that's reality for you.
Todomatsu: But still, wouldn't just be easier if we didn't have to worry about this, jeez what's next cannibalism?
Choromatsu: That actually exists.
Todomatsu: Gross.
Osomatsu: Hey it could be worse.
Ichimatsu: I don't know what's worse the fact I have to put up with you guys or that I can't leave.
Karamatsu: Don't worry brother once this is over we can go back to our normal daily lives.
Ichimatsu: Uh you mean being shitty NEETS.
Karamatsu: U-uh-
Choromatsu: He has a point. I mean all you do is wait for " Karamatsu Girls " which will never happen because I'm pretty sure they find you creepy.
Karamatsu: ...
Jyushimatsu: I need to go outside!
Ichimatsu: No, Jyushimatsu you don't wanna get sick do you? Sigh there's gotta be something we can do.
Choromatsu: Like what? Use our imagination?
Todomatsu: Something you did once and lost your mind.
Choromatsu: Shut up.
Jyushimatsu: Hmm, baseball?
Osomatsu: Not in doors Jyushimatsu.
Karamatsu: Maybe a movie?
Osomatsu: None are appropriate for (Y/n), and we sure can't read to her any of what we read because it's porn.
Choromatsu: My Nyaa-Chan magazines are not porn!
Osomatsu: Then why the hell do you have a fucking body pillow then, Fappymatsu?
Choromatsu: Die.
Osomatsu: How did this even get more worse?
Choromatsu: It happening in somewhere in China, basically to sum this up so you don't get confused. It happened in a wet market where they were selling any kind of animals to people then they buy it off a black market. Some believe it could be from a bat which I can believe.
Todomatsu: Wait, any of animal? Like cats and dogs?
Choromatsu: Kind of.
Ichimatsu: Those disgusting bastards...
Choromatsu: And half of the other problem is mostly from people who can't stay inside because A) They planned something special or B) can't stay inside because they are too damn bored and too damn dumb to listen to what people say on the news. I can understand going to the store to get more food, drinks, tissues, soap etc, but shit would it kill people to get what's important.
Karamatsu: Ah, the world is losing it.
Todomatsu: And then when you actually go to store the isles are completely either empty or half empty with whatever you don't need.
Osomatsu: They literally said " Don't Panic " just stay safe and stay at home.
You: * Sleeping on Osomatsu's chest *
Osomatsu: And I'm also worried about Mom and Dad, very worried.
Everyone else: Yeah...
Osomatsu: I hope they're alright.
Choromatsu: And Dr. Dekapan, Dayon, Iyami, and Totoko-Chan. Then again Dr Dekapan is probably helping find a cure for the virus.

Part 2 is coming.