in deathly hollows, light slithers through the darkness

Lord Bang Si- Hyuk,

I intend to write you this letter with my utmost respect -

He barely contains a scowl as he scans through the letter, knowing well the evident intent by its first few sentences.

For I have stumbled upon the unexpected events that have transpired within your abode and suffice to say, I am perplexed. If not for the years of our partnership, I would have regarded the news with disbelief - not to say that I am fully convinced either.

Doubtful as always, he comments. He proceeds to glance downwards, not as reluctant as before when he has long forgotten to portray his meek disposition. Instead, the master reclines in his seat, palms well aware of the three-pages worth of paragraphs to ponder upon.

I must say, with the surprising records your residence has established, I never thought the circumstances would come to such a daunting conclusion. But it is what it is - as they all suggest.

Said who? The Lord grumbles, pinching at the edges of the paper as he sighs his own complaints. Dear Heavens, the letter was unwinding nowhere! He almost feels frightful of the thought of wasting yet another hour skimming through a letter the width of his palms.

Now, as I may have written this with the intent of congratulating your youngest royalty for his successful presentation, I cannot help but wonder if you have predicted such an outcome. Surely, with his wit and glamorous physique, he would have made the ideal alpha prince. If not fit for an alpha, I would have raised my bets on his presentation as a beta.

Lord Bang takes offence from the sentences as if daring to burn the paper for its offhanded remarks. Still, he knows that he is obliged to continue.

But the heavens must proclaim what is contrary to our beliefs - it has done so for the majority of the ancient times (so far it remained this way even up to the present). Fear not, if you have felt dishonesty within yourself for surely you were a tad bit disappointed as we are of the results.

The Lord growls in irritation, his head sizzling with the desire to bury the letter down into the deepest hollows of the earthen ground.

Albeit the changes, I suppose we must still proceed with our arrangements. If anything, the unexpected presentation has brought you great advantages. Seeing as your beloved youngest has presented as an omega -and I must say, despite our preceding expectations of him, he embodies quite an exquisite beauty we have never witnessed before -I do believe certain propositions are to be made in hopes of strengthening our relations.

Dread fills the already sorrowful look in the Lord's eyes, wavering at every letter that proceeds to taunt him as he reads further;

To this day, we have long promised to keep our affairs quite transparent. I have no plans to withhold from protecting the wondrous bond we have. Perhaps it is with this commitment that I bring to you what the certain proposal entails, each faithfully woven into a contract that I am aware you will be delighted of:

• the treaty must suggest that the youngest from your pack, now recently presented as an omega, undergo a series of training to groom and encourage changes fit for the Omegan Royalty criteria;

• the treaty also suggests no ill intentions or scandalous activities must be brought upon your youngest member - this, I stress, is ultimately to his benefit;

• furthermore, with this treaty, you are not to enlighten friendly relations that we may be unaware of -if need be, the affairs are to be kept to a minimum and terminated if we deem it unnecessary for the young royalty. Courtships are to be reviewed under the cognizance of the judging authority. Failure to accommodate to this certain condition will invalidate the treaty -therefore an indirect declaration of war against our own abode.

•lastly, the youngest royalty must prove his worth -

Hence, my Lord, this is the highlight of our proposition:

The exclusivity to which the young master solely pertains to is of great magnitude. It is due to such privileges that the young omega must compensate in the form of heeding to multiple challenges – challenges that will surely elicit his truest potentials. With that, he may be able to uphold his position as the foremost omegan royalty.

While your supreme repute amongst many kingdoms has greatly regarded your authority as an unsurpassed achievement- I must insist that such a fortune of aptitude would not bloom if not for the overwhelming abetment of your supporting populace.

Thus, as the ruler of the highest order, you must oblige to the conditions above so as to prove your gratitude -

Lord Bang Siyuk is left breathless, mind gaping with much trepidation for what the future holds. With unrestrained terror, he swiftly stands away from his throne and stomps towards the deep, dark crevices of his own hallways.

He motions a guard a mere distance from his side and says, with great fervour within his tone -

"Gather the pack!"