An Introduction

Lord of The Wolves has an ambiguous timeline and the environment is loosely-based on Medieval period.

There are a few changes to the omega-verse that you may be familiar with. Alterations include:

pack-mates: although the setting centers around kingdoms with large populations, the kingdom itself only represents the pack but it does not remain inclusive to all the inhabitants of the kingdom. Instead, only members of the palace are regarded as pack-mates meaning all that resides within the house is trusted enough to be deemed as a member of the pack. The position alone is noble and highly-respected.
what it means to be a bonded pack : pack-mates differ from bonded packs -as this is what we would come to know as the royal family. In this story, Lord Bang Si Hyuk stands as a father -figure (the boss of some sort) for his seven successors.
Not an incest: fear not, the bonded packs may refer to the royal family but it does not necessarily adapt the concept of royal bloodline. The seven successors are not related by blood but by pure, unadulterated familial love. That is not to disregard any form of romance between the members, obviously - but it must be established that the seven successors came to be the royal family they are regarded as due to proving their worth and being chosen as the Lord's successors.
alphas and betas hold the same reputation: contrary to the usual 'alpha-is-superior', this setting holds no discrimination towards the two positions although the opposite could be said for omegas. While some are more accepting, others see it as a disadvantage when the omegan title holds no benefit for any relevant political or financial affairs.
werewolf shifting: obviously, they shift to werewolves but are blessed with secondary abilities categorised into the four basic elements (loosely based on avatar universe): earth,water,fire and air. In rare cases, however, an alpha, beta or omega may be bestowed the blessings of four elements.

*I started this project when I was still trying to figure out my writing style so I cannot guarantee it may be up to your standards. The story may contain some grammatical errors, coupled with a few pretentious ramblings ('・∀・). Nevertheless, I hope you can enjoy this long-winded endeavour of mine. 💜"

~*''*) ~