Part One

The Crush Tour, Summer 2000

"Man, what was with you tonight?" David questioned Richie as they headed out of the limousine and into the hotel.

"Nothing, let it be, Lema!" he replied, stalking off toward the elevators and stabbing the up button hard.

He'd been so distracted all night. He couldn't think straight and his body had betrayed him on stage, so much so that at one point in the show he had to have his back turned to the audience for almost a whole song. The cause was Jon's low riding gold pants. Damn him! Even now he could feel the stir of arousal which made him even more furious with himself.

Jon had complimented him on his new haircut yesterday and he hadn't stopped thinking about the look on Jon's face when he said it.

"Jon's so going to have your ass tonight when he gets here!"

"God, I hope so," Richie mumbled to himself or thought he had. The thought had his cock jumping in his pants.

"I've never seen him like he was tonight. He's almost as bad as you!" David had caught up to him just as the elevator doors opened and he pushed his way in before Richie even had a chance to move.

"Hang on, what did you just say Rich?" he stopped and did a double-take.

"Nothing. You're hearing things, just drop it, okay? I just want to get to my room and hit the shower and unwind a bit."

"Come back to my room and have a drink so we can talk it out. I'm not taking no for an answer either. Besides Jon won't chew you out so badly in front of me, especially if he can't find you." David said, throwing his arm around his friend and steering him out of the elevator and in the opposite direction from Richie's room.

Richie groaned as he was being led away by David. His body temperature was hitting an all-time high with the thoughts and visuals running through his head, of Jon's mouth on any of his body parts.

David opened his suite door and pushed his friend inside, determined to get Richie to talk. He and Tico had quickly decided to separate the two in case any fireworks happened after the show. It wasn't like them to be so out of sorts with each other.

"So spill, Rich. What the hell was going on between you and Jon tonight?" David asked, as he cracked open a couple of beers and handed one to the guitarist.

"Aww David, why can't you just let it go?" Richie asked half-heartedly, as he opened the balcony door and stepped out into the warm night air. He shucked out of his sweaty shirt and dumped it on one of the chairs, trying to cool his skin, thankful that David hadn't turned on many lights. He leaned his forearms on the railing and kept his body turned toward the view, hiding his bulging pants until he could stop the thoughts of Jon's golden ass riding through his brain.

"Nope, no can do, my friend! Spill it! What distracted you so much, huh? Was it the brunette in the front row with her nipples almost out of her shirt? Those were some impressive boobs!" David grinned like the Cheshire Cat and took a swallow of beer.

"You could see her from your side?" Richie asked, not really surprised.

"Hell, man, the guys on the space station could see those beauties! So it was her, huh? Why didn't you organise security to bring her back?" he asked.

Richie took a healthy swallow of his drink, almost draining the bottle, while he contemplated his response. "Nah man, it wasn't her, it was a blonde." Richie still had his back to David.

"A blonde, huh? What was she wearing?"

"Jacket, multi-coloured shirt, gold pants..." he trailed off, his stomach-churning.