Chapter Thirteen

Early the next morning, Tico slipped quietly into Jon's suite to check on the new couple. The living room was empty. Good sign. "Jon?" he called out. No answer. "Richie?" It was quiet.

Upon entering the bedroom, he saw who he was looking for. Jon and Richie were in bed together asleep, naked, and wrapped around each other in an adorably intimate way. The candles were well-burned down, the comforter was on the floor, and the lube was next to them on the bed. All of this made Tico exceedingly happy.

"Good. Good for you guys," he whispered proudly.

As quietly as he could, he picked up the dessert bowls from the side table and took them back to the living room. He couldn't help thinking about how great the physical intimacy must have felt to his two friends.

"Hey man, what are you doing?" David said from the doorway.

"Fuck! Lemma, you scared me! And for the love of everything holy, keep your voice down. They're still sleeping!" Tico admonished his partner in crime.

"Really?" David asked excitedly. "Lemme see!" He snuck over to the door to the bedroom and stood there taking the scene in. His mind went back to last night and he started to feel a familiar tingle in his nether regions. He swallowed hard, willing his body to behave.

After putting the rest of the dishes on the cart, Tico pushed past David and went back to the bedroom. He felt like David was getting a little too much enjoyment out of seeing their bandmates in bed so he pulled the sheet up to cover the two lovebirds. He leaned over and kissed each of them on the cheek and whispered, "Love you guys."

He rolled his eyes at David as he headed for the door, and hooked his arm through David's to drag him away, leaving the two lovers sleeping peacefully.

"Come on you, let's get outta here!" he said to David in a soft but firm voice.

He rolled the full cart into the hallway, locked the door, and hung the "Do Not Disturb" sign. He steered David back to his room, wondering what life would be like now that Jon and Richie were together. He would definitely have to have a talk with David about boundaries and privacy. They had to give the new couple more space and alone time and David had to learn how to knock.

*~*

Jon woke up later that morning feeling awesome. He had the best dream about Richie last night. It started with kissing on the balcony and a romantic dinner. Then they fooled around and made intense passionate love on the bed. Then they went for a walk in the middle of the night. After more making out in the cool night air, they rushed back to the hotel and made love again and it was exquisite.

Jon purred out loud at the memory of the dream. It was so clear and vivid. Why couldn't he have a dream like that every night? He began stroking himself under the sheet, thinking about his dream lover. He decided there was plenty of time for morning masturbation.

He startled when heard a door. He opened his eyes and the star of his dream was in his room. "Richie?"

"Good morning," he said cheerfully.

"What are you doing?" Jon asked.

"Nothing. I was just in the bathroom."

Jon was about to ask why he was in his room when Richie crawled into bed beside him.

"What-" He then noticed all of the candles in the room and the bottle of lube. There were also clothes on the floor that wasn't his. He lifted the sheet from his body and realized that he was completely naked.

At this moment Richie put his arm around him and kissed his cheek. "How are you feeling about last night?" he asked.

"Last night? Last night was real?"