Chapter Ten

"It's so quiet up there. I thought they'd be louder," David stilled, trying to overhear. He and Tico were sitting on their balcony, underneath Jon's, after coming back from their celebratory dinner and drinks.

"Maybe they fell asleep. Mind-blowing sex will do that to you," Tico grinned.

David's eyes lit up. "You think they fucked?"

"Yeah. You saw the way they were kissing? It's the next logical step," Tico reasoned.

"They did look really good together. Comfortable." David also noticed the way Jon and Richie were touching each other. There were hands-on necks, hips, and asses that totally looked like lover's touches. He did not tell Tico that he was a little turned on watching them on the balcony.

"We set up the suite perfectly for fucking," Tico stated, snuffing his cigarette out in the ashtray.

"Yeah we did. Eating and fucking," David agreed, trying to keep his expression neutral even though he was picturing the erotic scenario in his head.

"Well everyone has to eat." Tico stood. "I'm going to bed. I'm exhausted."

"I can't believe it worked," David said.

"Good job today. Great idea."

"High five, bro." They slapped their hands together.

"It's been so cool, watching them fall in love," Tico smiled. He saw it all. "Well for me, since I was paying attention. Unlike you."

"I-" David tried to defend himself. "Yeah, you're right. I didn't notice."

"The looks, the stares, the smiles, the little touches, the lingering, you didn't see any of that?" Tico was incredulous.

"Shit. I don't know. I thought they were just best friends. And Richie is affectionate with everyone," David defended.

"He's different with Jon," Tico pointed out.

"If you say so," David conceded.

"Well, I'm out. I'll see you in the morning."

"Okay. Goodnight."

David sat for a few more minutes wrapping his head around the events of the day. After a while, when the city was quiet after the storm but the rain still kept a steady rhythm, he heard a voice that sounded like Richie's say "yes," and it sounded like it came from above him. He sat up straight, his heart beating faster. Could it be Jon and Richie? He moved to a lounge chair close to the edge, hidden in the deep shadows, and tried to hear more.

"Fuck Jonny, all that dirty talk coming outta your mouth; you've made me hard again." David heard Richie's muffled voice filter out into the night.

David was dying to know what Jon had said. His voice didn't carry as much as Richie's, which surprised him. David felt a stirring in his blood. He closed his eyes to picture his two friends together as they spoke.

"Baby, I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel." Finally, he heard Jon's voice when the rain tapered off.

"So did you mean what you said just now, Jonny?" Richie asked. "Do you want to lick up your cum from down my leg?"

Fuck! David's mind whirled and his cock stirred with the thought of Jon licking anything from Richie's leg, let alone his own cum.

"Baby, I want to try everything with you," Jon replied. "I want to figure out what we like, together. The mundane as well as the kinky. No holds barred."

"Mmm, I like the sound of that. I also like what you're doing there. What is that?" Richie said.

"My scruff coming through on my chin."