Chapter Twelve

When they finally returned to the privacy of the suite, they took each other's clothes back off smoothly and efficiently, as if they've done this a million times. Richie pulled back the comforter, finally getting rid of all the ridiculous rose petals and revealing the fresh sheets beneath. Jon and Richie fell back into bed and embraced, their excited bodies fitting together perfectly.

"God baby," Richie breathed. He had not wanted to fuck all night like this since his twenties. Jon was making him feel things he had never felt before. "You feel so good. I want to make love all night." He had never said "make love" and meant it.

"Mmm yes," Jon purred. Anything Richie asked now, Jon's answer would be yes.

Jon trembled as Richie stroked his dick for the first time. "Oh, Richie." If he could have Richie touch his penis for the rest of his life, he would be ecstatic.

This time their foreplay was softer, slower, and less impatient. Jon let Richie touch, kiss and caress him at his own pace and it was fantastic. Apparently, Jon loved being adored and Richie loved to adore Jon. Richie bent Jon's knees and lifted his legs before reaching for the ever-present bottle of lube on the bed.

He coated his fingers. "Ready, baby?"

Jon felt so safe and loved in Richie's care. "Whenever you are."

Richie found that his fingers went into Jon with no resistance. He guessed that this was an advantage of multiple rounds of sex. As he spread the lube over his own cock, he took a minute to look at Jon in his aroused state. It was such a beautiful sight. Jon's face and chest were pink with the sex flush and he was trembling with anticipation. He was sexy as hell.

Always a considerate lover, Richie placed a pillow under Jon's ass for comfort. He slowly stroked Jon's dick as he gently slid his penis into his lover. "Oh my god," he sighed with pleasure.

"Mmm," Jon agreed.

"So tell me about your fantasies, your sexy fantasies," Richie said, taking up the slow caress of Jon's dick again.

Jon had a blissed-out look on his face. "Now?"

"Sure. Pick one." Richie started a slow seductive rhythm.

Jon could barely think. "Uh, really?"

"Yeah, I'm curious." He moved his left hand over Jon's hip.

"Uh-" Jon blushed.

"Are you embarrassed? Jon, I have my dick up your ass and you're embarrassed to tell me a fantasy?"

"Well-" Jon relaxed his body and breathed. "Uh-"

"Don't get shy on me, baby." He fondled Jon's balls. "I want you to be able to tell me anything, lover."

Jon liked that. Lover. "Okay," he agreed. "I'm in the shower."

"Ooh." Now Richie tensed up at that visualization. He had seen Jon naked and he had seen Jon wet but he had never seen Jon naked and wet at the same time. He almost drooled.

"You join me." Jon ran his hands through his own hair, soothing himself a bit.

"Yes," Richie groaned. "Sounds like something I'll do in the future."

Heat rose up into Jon's face. Now he was getting into it. "You come up behind me and put your arms around my waist."

"Okay!" Richie thrust a little more forcefully. "Like right here?" He moved both hands to Jon's belly button and then slid them over to both of Jon's hips.

"God yes." Jon moved his hands on top of Richie's to further illustrate his statement.

"What else?" Richie had a bit of a crazed look in his eyes.