Chapter Nine

Their kissing started to get more heated and more urgent. Jon's hands crept further under Richie's shirt and explored the skin and muscles of his back, his fingers skimming around the waistband of his jeans. When he found a sensitive spot that made Richie squirm, he committed it to memory to come back to at another time.

While Jon's hands were going up, Richie's were going down over the buttons of Jon's shirt and releasing them as he went. When they were all undone, he ran just one finger down slowly from his collar bone down over his chest and over his belly, swallowing Jon's moan in their kiss.

Richie pulled away from Jon so he could watch when he splayed his hands over Jon's belly and then ran them back up the path he just followed.

"Oh fuck, Rich," Jon breathed, dropping his head back, eyes closed, exposing his neck, his fingers curled into the belt loops on Richie's pants, inadvertently drawing him closer.

Richie could feel how hard Jon was and he was equally affected. He moved his hips harder against Jon's, looking to find some relief. Oh god, he just needed to get some relief; the pleasure/pain was almost overwhelming.

Jon felt the same way. "Richie, do you think we're going a bit fast?" he choked out.

"No. Not considering how long I've felt this way about you," Richie admitted unashamedly.

Jon gulped. "Ah, Richie." His eyes watered and he felt like he was going to pass out. "Richie." He grabbed his upper arms to still him. "I'm so fucking excited I can't breathe." He tried to relax. "Just hold me for a minute."

He moved Richie's face to his neck for a break from his breath-stealing kisses. He held his soon-to-be lover's shoulder as he breathed slowly in and out.

Richie licked Jon's delectable neck and ran his right hand back over Jon's chest. "Your heart is beating really fast." He could feel it. "Oh Jonny," Richie smiled.

"Richie," Jon kissed his hair. "I- I've never done this."

Richie smiled against his neck. "That's okay. Neither have I. I'm excited too. And terrified."

"Okay," Jon repeated.

"We'll figure it out as we go. Nothing about this is bad or wrong, okay?" Richie soothed.

"I have a feeling," Jon looked up and down Richie's body, "I'm going to like it all," he admitted, shivering slightly.

"Are you cold?" Richie had noticed Jon shiver.

"Yes. No, no. I- I'm not sure," he confessed.

"I think I know of a way to help," he said, and softly took Jon's lips with his again. He started out slowly, his tongue gently swiping at Jon's full bottom lip, asking for entry. Richie drew on all his seduction experience and all his fantasies to get them both where they wanted to be.

When he felt Jon's hands fisting into his t-shirt, he pulled away briefly to pull the offending garment over his head and tossed it on the floor. Slipping his hands inside Jon's shirt, he laid his palms over the twitching muscles before sliding up to his shoulders, forcing the shirt off and down Jon's arms.

Wrapping his arms around Jon, heated flesh to heated flesh, he whispered, "Does that help?"

Jon closed his eyes. "Fuck yeah. Rich, I've wanted this, wanted you, for so long now," he said. "But I don't know what to do. I feel like a school kid again."

"Baby, you ain't no school kid. You're a fully grown man, the sexiest I've ever seen. I want to give you everything you want."

"You're sexy too, Rich. My god, look at you!" With wide eyes, Jon ran eager hands over Richie's torso, pausing slightly when his nipples puckered underneath his palms.

Part One of Ahh Paris! series: Everybody Must Have A FantasyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara