Part 2

That's Bellow, Lilly's favorite stuffed toy

Lilly's POV

Someone stopped me and i gulped and turned to see the blonde and smiled. "Hey there, you must be new! I'm Rosalie, but you can call me Rose or Rosie." She smiled and her eyes were a soft Honey colour and I looked at the stunned. "Oh, I'm sorry i just love your eyes." I blushed and she smiled grabbing my hand and looked at my tattoos in awe. "Oh my! I love these!" I pulled off my sweater to show it goes up half my arm on the right side and the left to mid arm. She smiled and pulled me to the office to get my classes. Turns out her and I have most classes all but last period she has engineering or body shop. We had Environmental Science first class and we sat next to each other. I was doodling cause I had already learned all this and my teacher understood. We went to gym next I didn't do anything though since they were in the middle of a basketball game they already had going on. I was drawing a wolf I had seen in the woods the other day. It was huge and black with amazing cooper eyes. 

Lunch soon came around and Rose took me to the group and she named off everyone. "This is Emmett Cullen, Alice Cullen, Edward Cullen, Jasper Whitlock Hale, and Max Mill." She smiled and leaned on her boyfriend Emmett. "Out adoptive father is Dr. Carlisle Cullen and his wife Esme Cullen." She smiled and I watch Alice lean on Max and i gather they were a thing and too notice as Jasper and Edward didn't have anyone. But I soon saw him staring at Bella. "Eddie, don't even try. She's a bitch and I think she has a thing for Jacob Black." I said and he looked away and got up and left. "Was it something I said.." I sighed. "Oh honey no. Hes just stubborn. He will come around. I promise!" Alice said.

The end of the day came fast and I was walking to the car when I felt a hand on my arm. I stopped and looked back to see those golden eyes looking at me. "Hey darlin'." He drawled out and I shivered at his southern ascent. "Oh, hello." I smiled and blushed lightly. "Sorry for not talking to you much." He smiled lightly and I could feel myself regressing and fast. "Oh that's okay! I got to go." I smiled and ran of to my car and jumped in and pulled out fast watching Jasper stand there alone and looked down. I sped home and ran to my room locking it and falling on my bed on my face. I groaned and pulled out my phone to text Rosalie.

(Rose-bold and Lilly-Italics)

Hey Rosie...

Hey, whats wrong Lil?!

I talked to Jasper....only to freak out and run away...

Yeah, he told me. But hey he's not like mad or anything if thats what you think

Really? He seems sad when I ran away..

Well sad, yes but mad, no. He wants to pick you up tom.!

Oh well okay! Ill send my address! Bye Rosie!

Bye Lil!

I plugged my phone in and proceeded to undress and get ready for my shower. I undid my hair and let the waves fall to the back of my legs. I walked to the bathroom and got in the shower. Once I finished I pulled on a white tank top and shorts and climbed in my bed with Bellow and turned on Adventure time and soon drifted off to sleep.

And there you have it another update in one day. May do more not sure yet! How are you liking Lilly? What do you think Jasper thought when she ran away? Let me know

~Angie :)