Part 17

Seth's POV

Jasper and I were in the living room watching Secret Window, it had Johnny Depp in it. I was leaning on Jasper with my hand on his thigh, slightly rubbing his thigh. I heard Jasper groaned a bit and I looked up at him confused. "Watch yourself Seth." he said then I looked at where my hand was place, very closed to his hardening member and I giggled. I looked back at the movie as Mort, who was played by Johnny Depp, was standing outside his house that had been burned down. I watched the movie for a bit more before getting up to get a blunt and change. I heard the movie pause as I got to the room, I put on sweat pants and took off my shirt. Grabbed the blunt and my wolf lighter and headed downstairs only to see Jasper wasn't there. I shrugged and lit the blunt and inhaled. I caught a scent I've never smelled before. I put out the blunt and walked outside.

I saw Lilly was here being held by a red headed vampire, I shifted quickly and I snarled and growled. The vampire smiled at me at I charged her, she let go of Lilly and I saw Jasper run to her, then saw all the other Cullen's and the pack running with me. Jacob was running next to me and gave me a nod of respect and I returned the nod. I was gaining up on her growling at her, I managed to jump on her but she got out of my grasp fast. We ran the vampire out of town, she jumped into the ocean and swam off. I howled to the pack and the wolves who stayed on the Rez. I turned back and jumped off the rocks and ran to Lilly, she was looking at Jasper with all the love she could, I could heard the end of their conversation, "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb." Jasper said, "What a stupid Lamb." Lilly smiled at him, "What a sick masochistic lion." Jasper said back smiling. I sighed and walked over to them, 'I knew they would always be closer to each other, maybe they weren't my true true imprints. Maybe it was wrong.' I thought and sighed.

Lily saw me and wrapped her arms around my neck and for some reason Jasper seems jealous. "We chased her into the ocean. But I am gonna guess she will be back." I turned to see Jacob and the pack who came all shifted to human. I turned away and walked into the forest not listening to their conversation. "Seth don't go?" Lilly said but I ignored her and kept on walking. 

Lilly's POV

I watched Seth walk away and I sighed watching him ignore me. "Lilly we better get going home. Jasper come with us for more protection." Rose said and we walked to his bike. "Gonna  go for a little ride. Then be home." Jasper said as we drove off on his bike. We took a ride down the road away from our house to town, then past town, then into the country. He stopped at a clearing and got off then helped me off the bike. He held my hand and took me to an amazing set up with a couch and blankets and food. "You did this..?" I looked over at him as tears fell. "I wanted to show you how much I loved you, before I show you how much I love you forever." He said venom tears in his eyes. He sat me down on the couch and he took a seat on the chair and pulled up the guitar and began to play a song. 

I was searching
You were on a mission
Then our hearts combined like
A neutron star collision

 I have nothing left to lose 

You took your time to choose
Then we told each other
With no trace of fear that...

 Our love would be forever 

And if we die
We die together
And lie, I said never
'Cause our love would be forever 

The world is broken
Halos fail to glisten
You try to make a difference
But no one wants to listen 

Hail, The preachers, fake and proud
Their doctrines will be cloud
Then they'll dissipate
Like snowflakes in an ocean

 Love is forever 

And we'll die, we'll die together
And lie, I say never
'Cause our love could be forever

 Now I've got nothing left to lose 

You take your time to choose
I can tell you now without a trace of fear

 That my love will be forever 

And we'll die we'll die together
Lie, I will never
'Cause our love will be forever

(ALL RIGHTS TO MUSE, NEUTRON STAR COLLISION)

I smiled at him as tears fell down my face, he put down the guitar and walked to me and sat with me. "My love for you is forever...our love is forever..we are forever." He said as he kissed my head and I hugged him tightly and kissed him. "Lets go home so we can sleep and get married." I said and he picked my up and flashed to the bike and placed me on it.

We were at the Cullen's in a few moments and Rose looked at me. "So did you cry??" I giggled at that and nodded. "Like a big baby. But that's okay." I said looking at Jasper who was messing around with his Brothers. "I got my bachelors party. See you at the alter." He kissed my head. "Ill be the one in white." I smirked and they ran out. "Party!!" Rose yelled and Alice, Bella, and Emse walked in. We all just sat around and watched movies and talked until 12am when we all fell asleep. I woke up at 7am to get ready and I saw Seth sitting on the couch with me. "Seth..?" I said as I yawned. "No men!" Rose and Alice said as they shooed out Seth. 

Ready for the wedding!!! I am!!!!! Cant wait!!!

Vote and Comment!!!!

~Angie :)