Part 23

Lilly's POV

"Whats my power? If I have one?" I said shocked, looking a Jasper then at Seth. "Well we could head back to Forts, see what Carlisle says about it?" Jasper said and I looked at him, "Sounds okay to me. Should I hunt before I have to be around humans?" I said still looking at Jasper but the only thing I was thinking of was I want him inside me again mating with me having his scent all over me. I shook out of my thoughts and looked at Jasper before I stood up and flashed to the study and grabbed a book that had the Vampire symbols on it. The book was huge, so I took it to the desk and set it down and began reading up on all of the powers and who had the powers and how to do the powers.

I flipped the book to the "T's" and was reading and saw Telekinesis and began reading what it meant. The supposed ability to move objects at a distance by mental power or other nonphysical thing, and the younger vampires with this power used their hand to help their mind do what it need so meaning the object will follow the hand, so I wondered even more, Could I have this? Or could I have Chlorokinesis which means the control of plant life? It explained i could touch the ground and grow any plant life or anything with roots really. Cause those are cool. I thought to myself and then I looked at the door and concentrated and thought I want this door closed. I lifted my hand up and made a swiping motion like it explained in the book and the door followed the motion of my hand and it closed. I looked at the closed door now in shock and though again, I turned my head to the window door and lifted my hand up and moved it along in the air and the window door followed my hand as it opened. "Wow.." I stood up and thought I want to bring the book with me and so I tilted my hand to the book and the book floated up and followed my hand as I walked out of the room to the forest.

As I got into the forest I placed the book on the ground and knelt down next to it. It says to place my hand on the ground and think about any plant life, my favorite flower is is a cherry blossom but i wanna start small so Ill do a Plumeria flower. I smiled and thought about the Plumeria flower and the ground sprouted a steam and then the bud of the flower and then the flower sprouted. I smiled l wide and flicked my hand up and the flower flew up, and I brought the book over and it followed my other hand and I read a word Omnipotence it says it means unlimited power..I wonder if this could be my power? I turned to the house and walked to the door to the house with the flower and the book following me. I flicked my hand and the door followed my hand, I opened the book and read more and it said Pathokinesis is the power to be able to feel the emotions of those around them as well as manipulate them according to the content, so like Jasper? He can feel everyone's feelings and send them feelings as well.

I looked at Jasper and felt worry, confusion, love and happiness just flowing off him. Then I turned to Seth who seemed to be in his own world, he was feeling love, happiness, but deep down I felt sadness and anxiety. I looked back to the book Telepathy is the ability to read others thoughts, that's Eddies power. Maybe I can do it to. I looked at Seth and closed my eyes and soon could hear Seth's voice but when I opened my eyes he wasn't talking. So I dove into Seth's mind to see what he was thinking and I was shocked when I heard this 'I'm so scared they will leave me...they mated..which is normal for vampires when they fine their mates....but what if I never get to fully claim them both...I want them both to have my scent always lingering on them...and theirs on me..' I was a tear roll from Seth's face, but when I looked at Jasper he didn't seem to notice the deeper feelings within people like I seem to.

I grabbed the book and flower in my hand and walked into the house and to the boys who were on the couch. "I think I found my power with this book. Its called Omnipotence, unlimited power." I said looking at them both and they were a lose for words."Ugh so in other words I can do this." I said as I flicked my wrist and the glass on the table followed my hand, then i set it back down and looked at the potted plant and did the same hand motion and it followed. The boys eyed what happened and watch the pot float down to the ground. I lowered myself to the pot, placing my hand in the soil next to the plant and made a Plumeria flower rise up. The boys jaws dropped, I looked at them and flicked my fingers up and their jaws closed.

I inhaled and dove into their minds Jasper was the first I heard, 'She...she can make things move....and grow plants....unlimited power....' and I heard Seth next 'She's....powerful...shes...amazing...wait...if she can have unlimited power....does that mean she can feel well feelings...wait....can she read minds....did she hear me....' Seth sighed and I looked at him and walked to him. "Baby..we wont leave you....do you wanna...go.....m-mate with me....?" I looked at Seth who looked at Jasper and Jasper growled and stood up angrily "Can you read minds? What is he saying? We just mated! You cannot mate again so fast." Jasper said almost like spitting fire. "Hey!" I said very angrily and the next thing I new my hands were actually spitting fire. I held up my hands to look at the fire and flicked my hand to make the book come to my face and read, Pyrokinesis power to manipulate fire, or heat, can happen when angry or defending yourself or someone you love. I looked at Jasper who was in a submissive pose. "Don't say that...yes we just mated but Seth is my mate...I must claim him as mine." I said as the flames died out. "I'm sorry Lilly...I'm sorry Seth...I'm sorry.." Jasper looked up at me no longer baring the mating mark to me. "I must figure out all of my powers...I'm afraid I may hurt someone if I'm not careful."

There you have it!! Lilly is discovering her powers!!!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

~Angie :)