Part 15

Lemon!!! Read the A/N if you don't read the chapter!! Thanks!!

Seth's POV

I was pushed to the wall by Jasper, I gasped as I watch his copper eyes turn onyx black. He leaned close to me and whispered "just tell me to stop...and I will." I nodded and he went to kiss my neck lightly and I whimpered at the feeling of his cold lips against my hot skin. I saw Lilly's eyes wandering over Jasper and then she looked at me with a maniacal smirk and seductive eyes and I melted. Jasper turned to see his mate and he lost it she was all sprawled out on the bed watching us. I turned Jasper's head back onto my and he kissed me, I was shocked but none the less I kissed him back. It was like kissing ice, and damn I loved the feeling of it.

It was all over when we heard a car pull up. I growled lightly as did Lilly and Jasper. "Its Eddie and Bella." I heard Lilly say as she backed away from the window and she threw on sweats and a tank top. "Edward knew we were busy and planned this shit." Jasper said as he followed Lilly. I whimpered and followed in suit.

Lilly's POV

I opened the door and Bruno and Dixie were right by my side to protect me but they relaxed when they recognized the scent. "Eddie burn in hell." I said and he laughed then the smile left as soon as he saw the bruises. His eyes landed on Jasper. "Shit." I heard Jasper whisper and Edward had slammed into Jasper throwing him outside. "Stop it!" I yelled Bella holding me back. "Let me go Bella!" I yelled pushing her off me and I ran to the fighting vampire. Edward didn't pay attention and threw me backwards onto the ground making me hit my head. The neck thing I heard was a snapping noise and a arm falling. 

Jasper's POV

Edward threw Lilly to the ground causing her to hit her head. I was pissed and ripped his arms off, Seth shifted and ran Lilly to the Cullen's house and I ran with him. Bella drove Edward to the house too so he can be fixed. Carlisle flashed outside seeing Seth carrying Lilly on his back. "What happened?" He said picking up Lilly. "Edward saw her bruises and thought I harmed her on purpose. Shes my mate I wouldn't do that. SO he slammed into my and we got into it and she tried to stop him...and he threw her off him...and I ripped his arms off." Carlisle sighed taking her to his medical room and laying Lilly down. "No concussion thank god." He glared at Edward who had his arms being fixed with his venom. "I'm sorry!" He yelled, "I thought you hurt her...I didn't think you would do that until you married her." Edward said and I growled at him. I heard Seth outside whimpered and pacing. 

A few hours go by before Lilly starts to wake up. I looked at her and smiled. "Hey baby.." I whispered and she looked at me and smiled. "Hey." She said as she sat up and head her head and groaned. "Ill get Carlisle." I said and walked out and came back in with Carlisle second later. "Good news. No concussion but you will have a lump and most likely a headache for a few days. Tylenol should help with that." He said and smiled at me and Lilly. "Better get to you wolf. Hes been worrying." He said smiling at us. I picked up Lilly and walked downstairs, Bruno and Dixie by my side growling at Edward.

Lilly's POV

My head is pounding, like it feels my heart is in my head. But I relaxed when I was on Seth's back and Jasper was next to us. I inhale Seth's scent, he smelled of nature like rain and trees...and I loved it. Jasper smelled of leather, nature and hay..i loved that too. They said I smelled of nature like a cherry blossom tree and campfires. They walked home and not running since I had a headache but it was going away. Bruno and Dixie ran around in the forest staying close they knew they were off duty if Seth was in his wolf form. They loved to Play with Seth in his wolf form but knew not to at certain times, this was one of the times. Seth looked at Jasper and let out a puff of air and I knew what he meant. "You'll get the chance...just ask.." I said and Seth's big head nodded. 

We got home a hour later and I saw a car there. "Who's that?" I looked at Jasper and the dogs ran to my side when I got off Seth. "Cleaning people. Had the room fixed up.." He said looking at my bruises again. "Please stop it." I kissed him. Jasper paid the people and they left. Seth shifted once they were gone and walked inside nude and I saw Jasper eyeing Seth with lust. But he didn't send the feelings to him as he watched Seth head upstairs. "Baby..you're scared to hurt him aren't you...?" I looked at him and he nodded. "That and I'm scared he wont want it." Jasper shrugged as we saw Seth walk down in shorts and no shirt since it was nice out. "Gonna go outside for a few." Seth said as he kissed my head and Jasper's and walked out. 

As soon as Seth was out Jasper looked at me and sent me a huge wave of lust and I was on him in seconds kissing him all over. He kissed my wrist and bit into it drinking my blood. Seth walked in, "Forgot my-" He stopped when he saw Jasper on my arm. Jasper pulled off fast. "it isn't what you think she lets me." Jasper's eyes were now blood red as she spoke. Seth nodded and grabbed his water and was about to leave. "Don't....don't go." Jasper said sending some lust to Seth making him turn to Jasper and me. Jasper grabbed Seth's hand then mine and lead us upstairs and to the big room. "They did a good job." Seth laughed but soon stopped when Jasper had his lips smashed onto his.

Jasper's POV

I smashed my lips to Seth's kissing him deeply, I heard Lilly move to lay on the bed. Seth's hands moved to my shirt and I heard the tearing sound as he tore it from my body. I gasped as I felt his warm hands push me to the bed and crawled on top of me. Lilly had moved to the other side and watched happily before getting ready to leave. "Hey..no don't leave.." Seth said nervously, "Ill be right downstairs. You give me and Jasper privacy so now y'all need it." She said and Seth sighed and I felt it worry and sadness. "No, Lilly he wants you to stay." I said to her and she got the hint and stay grabbing Seth's hand.

I pulled Seth's head down to me and I kissed him lightly and he moved his head to my neck and kissed me and I whimpered at the touch of his warm wet lips on my stone cold neck. Lilly's arousal was getting to me and I was starting to get hard and It was hurting from my jeans. Seth heard my struggle and moved off and undid my jeans and pulled them off me. He was scared we he saw the imprint of my cock showing through my underwear. "Seth...Lilly can deal with mine...I can deal with yours." I said and he sighed. "Not that....just don't want you to not like my size.." Seth's eyes were getting watery. "Size doesn't matter in this house. I mean my breast are small you don't see Jasper loving me any less?" Lilly said grabbing Seth's hand.

I pushed Seth down on his back and kissed from his neck to the waist of his shorts. He nodded slightly and I started unbuttoning his shorts and slid them off only to revel he went commando and his size was amazing to me. Lilly saw the sight of his cock and whimpered. I growled at her lightly showing her it was mine but she challenged me by grabbing Seth's cock making him moan. I pinned her to the bed and nipped her neck my fangs almost breaking the skin but I pulled off her and she stayed there baring her neck to me in submission to me. I looked back at Seth who had his eyes locked on me. I leaned down and licked from the base to the tip and he shivered at the wetness of my tongue on him. He grabbed my curls and pulled me closer and I smirked grabbing his member and sucking on the tip of it then going all the way down on him. He moaned and let out a small growl and he reached for Lilly's hand and whimpered when he couldn't find it. Lilly was still' in her submissive pose so i grabbed Lilly's hand and gave it to Seth who grabbed on tightly. 

He was panting more and more and moaning louder so I knew he was getting close. "Jazz....." He panted as he grabbing my hair pushing me all the way down and same harshly down my throat. I groaned and sat up and swallowed it all. I leaned over him and kissed him deeply. A moment later Seth was fast asleep laying on Lilly. "Hes next alpha...?" I looked at Lilly. "Yeah. why?" She whispered back. "Hes so submissive." I said looking at him and she got confused and looked at him too. "Maybe he doesn't spend enough time in the pack...? Maybe we can put me in danger and he save me." I growled at the thought but nodded and laid with her as we fell asleep.

How do you Like it??? Seth had his first taste of male on male!! He loved it!! Whats gonna happen when hes alpha? Hes not strong enough?! How will he act when Lilly gets in danger??

Vote and Comment

~Angie :)