Part 7

Lillys POV

When we got back to the house I saw Edward brought Bella over and I saw how pissed Rose was cause there was glass everywhere. As soon as Bella's eyes found mine she grabbed my eyes and pulled me outside and said "Lilly?! What the hell are you doing here! You are gonna ruin everything!" I looked down at her and that's when Jasper ran to me and growled at her and Edward ran in front of Bella. "Boys enough!" Carlisle said snapping at them both. Jasper stood up tall and walked inside with me right behind me. I walked to Rose and helped her. "Don't like her I'm guessing?" I said as I picked up a piece of glass, "No she will ruin our lives and get us ca-" She got cut off by a piece of glass cut my hand very badly and the blood pooled fast. She held her breath and she ripped off a part of her flannel and held it over my hand. "Carlisle!" She yelled and he ran over. Jasper inhale and his eyes turned black but Edward charged me fast and Jazz turned to him and slammed into him. Edward threw Jazz threw the glass wall. Emmett grabbed Edward fast. Rose ran to Edward and threw him outside while Alice and Max grabbed Jasper who was snarling and growling to get to me. Carlisle saw the hurt in his eyes.

Carlisle carried me to his office to stitch the cut on my palm up. I soon felt a wave of worry and sadness come from Jasper then I heard a tree being ripped from the ground and being thrown, I heard yelling and boulders hitting. I regressed fast and was bawled my eyes out after my hand was covered. "I....w-want m-my d-daddy!" I cried out to Carlisle who nodded and ran out and soon Jasper was by my side very fast holding me. "Oh baby, 'M so sorry I tried to attack you..everyone's bloodlust was so high...'M so sorry..." He held me tight as I bawled my eyes out "Those bears drain me baby...they mask the human blood.." He whispered to me and I nodded slowly becoming big again. "D-drink.." I held my arm to him. He sighed and nodded taking my arm and bit into the mark and I watched his eyes to onyx black as he drank. He Soon stopped and licked the wound closed. 

Edward had taken Bella home a little while ago. I was now in my pj's with Bellow watching TV with the family. Edward walked in and sat next to me, I could tell he wasn't okay. Jasper growled and he held my waist but I pulled away from him and crawled to Edward who had venom tears in his eyes and I hugged him and he sob dryly on my shoulder. "Can...we go talk privately..?" He asked as he cried more. "Of course." I stood up and grabbed his hand and took him to his room. He fall to his knees and cried and I whimpered as I fell with him cause we were holding hands and I heard a growl knowing it was Jazz. I sent him my love and calming waves. "Eddie talk to me..." I said. He whimpered and laid his head on my lap and I played with his hair. "Your...sister is so hard to read...to understand....to get close to without wanting to drink her to death...I fear leaving is the best for her....but...shes my mate...and singer....I need her....just like you need Jasper and he needs you....mates..." He said pointing to my wrist and i gasped. "Don't worry...I wont tell" I sighed and nodded rubbing his head but then was breathing softly and was unconscious I knew Jasper put him to "Sleep". I heard the door open and he growled at the sight.

Jasper sat behind me so I could lean back and sleep as well. Edward held onto my leg as he "slept". He was like a big teddy bear, he can be soft but scary too. I was soon asleep leaning on Jasper. It was now 8am when I woke up. Edward was still holding my leg but now Rose was laying on my other Leg with Emmett's head on her lap, Alice was laying on Edwards Leg with Max holding her to his stomach. I saw Carlisle on the love seat with Esme laying down on his lap. I then knew they were all "sleeping" and i looked back as Jasper who was as well. I smiled and he woke up and soon all the others did too. They all stretched and looked around. Eddie smiled at me and kissed my head. "We need to do this again. All have a sleep over tonight?" I smiled and looked around. "YES!" Rose and Alice said together. " I can make snacks!" I knew vampires could eat human food but they'd have to hunt later on to feel better.

I got up and got dressed. I put on lacy pink panties and pulled on my cute leggings. I slipped my sweatshirt on with no bra. and pulled on my pink healed boots. I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys. Jazz and Edward were hunting and so I said bye to Rosie and Emmy and left to my house. Once I pulled in i walked in and went right to Bella's room and knocked on her room. "its open!" She yelled out so I opened the door and walked in. She sighed. "Yes?" She looked at me. "Um..we are having a sleep over at the house. I was wondering if you'd want to come too?" I looked at her and smiled when her eyes lit up. "Wait..I thought they couldn't...sleep" She whispered. I giggles and told her about Jasper and what he could do. She soon agreed and packed a bag and ran outside with me. WE got in my car and I drove to the house.

Jasper ran to me and hugged me and held me close. I sent him a wave of calmness and relaxation. He smiled and sent me his love and peace. Edward hugged Bella and kissed her head. We went to the movie room that was just a huge room with the floor all a bed and a huge white blanket on the wall for the projector to have the move play on. Esme made popcorn, pizza, cookies, cupcake, sodas, blood bags, and candy. We watched scary movies all night. Jasper was sitting up, I was leaning on him, Rosie had her head on my lap, Emmy had his head on her legs holding her hand, Edward was laying down and Bella was laying on his stomach, and Esme was laying her head on Carlisle's lap. We were all munching on the food drinking soda and they their blood. We were all in pj clothes having a good time. Soon Jasper sent everyone lethargic feelings and groggy feeling. Soon all the vampires and Bella were breathing lightly sleeping. I kissed Jazzy goodnight and fell asleep with him.

(only much bigger and a sheet on the wall and forest covering the windows)

How do y'all like it? Should Bella, Jacob, Lilly, Seth, Charlie, Billy, and Harry all go on a fishing/hiking trip? Should Seth and Lilly get closer? What are your thoughts?? I need help I'm running out of ideas.

Vote and Comment!!

~Angie :)