Part 20

There is lemon in here with Seth and Jasper and then Lilly and Seth!!

Lilly's POV

A few days have gone by and I have had the greatest time with my baby and now Ill even have a better time with both of my babies. We are on our way to the airport in Rio to pick up Seth and the pups. 

I was in the boat all gitty and happy. "I get all of my babies!!" I said happily looking at Jasper who was getting happy too. "Baby please relax you are gon' make me jump outta my seat." I looked at him and he sent a wave of relaxation and I took a breath. "My bad baby." I said looking over at the mainlands. We pulled to one of the docks and he jumped out and tied the boat up. He reached his hand out and grabbed mine and helped me out. We got into a car we rented and drove to the airport as we listened to music. 

 A few moment later we were at the airport and I saw Seth and the dogs. Once the car stopped I jumped out and ran to him. "I've missed you my dear!" He picked me up and swung we around kissing my face all over and the dogs barked happily. "I've missed you too wolf!" He smiled as he set me down. Jasper then flashed to Seth and picked him up and he kissed Seth which turned into a deep kiss then Seth was moaning sightly. "Boys, maybe we should continue this is the car and at the house." I said as Jasper flashed himself and Seth to the back of the car and I grabbed the bags Seth had  put them in the trunk. The dogs got in the front seat.

Seth's POV

(Lemon Jasper and Seth)

I was sitting on Jasper's lap as he kissed my neck. "Wolf...is this okay..?" I asked Lilly. "Of course." She said and I smiled and started to undo Jasper's pants and he helped undo his pants. As soon as they were off I looked at his cock, this was my first time with it, kinda. I looked at his cock and placed my lips around his cock. And I got a gasp in reply for my lips being around his cock. Jasper grabbed my hair and pushed me down on his cock. I gagged a bit but swallowed around his cock. I heard a moan from Lilly and a louder moan from Jasper, who was pulling down my pants. His hand made its way down my now bare ass and grabbed it hard now making my cock harder. I felt his hand leave my ass and I whimpered at the lost, I heard his sucking on his fingers and then moved his hand back.

I then felt him push his finger into my ass and I let out a loud moan around his cock, which made him moan as well. "Boys....we are at the docks..either f-finish or lets go." I heard Lilly say, I knew she was horny and getting worse. "Baby....can we wait?" I heard Jasper say as he moved his fingers in and out of me and I whimpered and tears fell from pleasure. "Yes baby..of course." She said and I bobbed my head up and down quickly and Jasper was moaning and groaning. "Seth...M' gonna cum.." Jasper said as he came down my throat and I came on the seat. I swallowed all that he gave me. "Seth...I hope you know you are mine next." Lilly said and I heard Jasper growl lightly. Jasper pulled my pants up and then his own and we got out of the car. Jasper grabbed the bags and flashed them to the boat then picked up both dogs and walked them to the boat. 

Lilly jumped into my arms and kissed me deeply. "My turn so get hard baby. I need you in me...your wolf needs you." Lilly said into my ear and I moaned as I was getting hard. I walked to the boat while she was kissing my neck and sucking on my neck marking me.  We got to the boat and I laid her on her back and stripped her of her dress and me of my pants and boxers. "Is this okay my wolf?" I said as I lined myself to her entrance and she nodded fast. I felt the boat start moving on the water, I pushed myself into Lilly for the first time ever. "Wolf...this is my first time...I wont last..." I said and whimpered feeling ashamed. "I understand baby. I get it.." She said as she whimpered at the feeling of me in her. I pounded myself into her hard and I moaned as I felt her claw my back as she clenched around me as she moaned loudly cumming around my cock. I moaned feeling myself get closer to cumming. "I'm...gonna cum...where at wolf...?" I whimpered out trying to hold back. "Not in her." I heard Jasper said and I nodded and pulled out and Lilly got on her knees. She wrapped her lips around my cock and sucked on my cock and I moaned loudly as I came down her throat and she swallowed all I gave her.

Right as her and I finished what we were doing Jasper was pulling up to the island and my jaw fell at the sight. "Wow. This was a gift for Esme??" I said shocked as we got out. "Yes it was." Jasper said as he help Lilly and the dogs out of the boat while I got my bags. The dogs ran off into the forest to play and I smiled as I walked into the house. Lilly and Jasper held hands as they followed me, "You look like a kid on Christmas day." Jasper said and I looked around and smiled wide at him ."Well I am a kid Jasper." I mocked him and walked to the bedroom and saw the huge bed, big enough for all of us and saw a bed for the dogs, well a cot. I pulled the bag for the dogs, "Wheres the kitchen Jazz?" I said and he respond, "Down the hall pretty much, all open here." He laughed and I walked out and put three bowls down, one was blue and said Dixie and the other was purple and said Bruno and a water bowl. I poured water in the bowl and food in their bowls, then put on the dogs bandannas on them. Bruno had a purple one and Dixie had a blue one. 

I watched them trot in happily and ran to Lilly and stood right with her at all times. "They were a mess without you wolf." I said and she sat on the ground with them smiling like a fool. "We missed them too." I smiled at what she said that and saw Jasper sit with her. "You two are amazing." I said and she smiled and looked at her. "We all are amazing together." Lilly said and Jasper nodded in agreement to her. "Good..I love you both so much." I said and they smiled and "We love you too." They said at the same time. The sun fell and the moon rises in the suns absence. We made it to the bedroom to sleep, Lilly got in the middle wearing a over-sized shirt and underwear and Jazz and I were in our boxers. We soon all fell asleep together and the dogs were on their cots cuddling together. 

Sooooo How was it?????!!! Please give me your feed back on my story!

Vote and Comment!!

~Angie :)