Part 9

All right for the Legend go the tribe and Twilight for how they told it.

Lillys POV

The next day came and everyone was a mess. I was the first to wake up, I sat up and held my head, it was pounding. I groaned as I stretched, I looked down to see I was shirtless. I stood up to go to the bathroom to have a human moment. I walked back to the couch and saw Jasper was now laying down on the couch still sleeping. I picked up his head as I sat down so his head was on my lap between my leg so I could lay down too. 

A few more hours go by and I've fallen a sleep. Around 12pm everyone was waking up groaning and yawning. Bella sat up and ran to the bathroom to get sick and Edward ran after her. I laughed, "She could never hold her liquor down." I shook my head. Rose sat up on Emmett's lap and yawned rubbing her eyes. Her hair was all matted and I laughed at her and she flipped me off. "Oh hush you love me babe." I said mocking her and she rolled her eyes. Max and Alice still laid together on the couch but were awake. Jasper looked around and his eyes were onyx black. I had noticed...all of the vampires eyes were black with hunger. "Baby..?" I said cupping his cheeks and his eyes shot to me and looked me up and down fast. "Come on." I said pulling him up and outside where he already knew what to do. I lightly grabbed my arm and bit into one of the main marks now and drank a good amount. I was light headed so he picked me up and laid me on the love seat. "I'm so sorry baby..." He said sympathetically sending me his worry and love. I was too weak to say anything. He flashed to the kitchen and got me a soda and chips and cookies for when I woke up cause I had fallen asleep. All the vampire left to go hunt.

I woke up around 1pm before the vampires got back. I drank my soda and ate my chips. Bella was sleeping on the couch. I grabbed my phone to see a text from Seth. I smiled and opened the message.

(Seth - bold. Lilly - Italic)

Hey there stranger! Where you been??

Hey Seth! I've been with my new friends for the weekend.

Oooh can I meet them?! Who are they?

The Cullen's.

The...Cullen's..?

Yeah?

Come to the Rez today please. I need to talk to you.

Okay. Ill be there in a few hours. Love you!

Love you too Lilly..

'That was weird.' I thought to myself. "What was weird?" Edward walked in alone. "Seth called you the 'Pale ones.' You don't think he knows do you?" I looked at him as he sat next to me. "Seth who?" He said looking back at me. "Seth Clearwater. Harry and Sue Clearwater's youngest kid. Leah is his older sister." I said and he sighed. "The kid on the Rez." He said and looked at his hands. "its best if he explains it to you." He kissed my head and walked to Bella and sat with her. I got up fast and ran to Jasper's and my room. I got dressed in jeans, a henely long sleeved shirt, a jean jacket and my combat boots. I grabbed my bag and ran out the room and right into Jasper making me fall back on my butt. "Ouch" I said and he whimpered picking me up looking all over me for injuries. "I'm okay baby! But I have to go!" I kissed him and ran off fast and got in my car and sped to the Rez.

I got to Seth's house in 25 minutes. I jumped out and knocked on the door and Harry opened it. "Lilly!" He said and hugged me. He was like a second father to me. "Hey dad. Is Seth here? He wanted to talk." He smiled and looked back "Seth! Lilly is here!" He said and I heard running and jumping and saw Seth ran down the stairs wearing jeans and a hoodie. He ran to me and hugged me. He may only be 15 but he was much taller than me. "Come on." He said as he grabbed my hand and led me to La Push beach.

"Im really not suppose to say anything..." He said and sighed. "Hey, I can keep a secret." I looked at him "Really its just an old scary story." He looked down at me as we walked. "Well...I wanna know." I said as he held my hand as we walked. "Did you know that The Quileute tribe is supposedly descended from...wolves." He said and I looked at him confused. "What? Like wolves?" I looked at him and he chuckled "Like real wolves?" I said again. "Yeah." He answered again. "Well uh...that's the legend of our tribe." He said as we led me to a log to sit on. "Okay...so what does this have to do with the Cullen's?" I asked confused. I may have already known about the vampires but I don't get what they have to do with his tribe. "Well, they're supposedly descended from this, like...enemy clan....Jacobs great-grandfather who was the chef caught them hunting on our land. But they claimed to be different, so we made a treaty with them. If they promised to stay off Quileute lands, we wouldn't expose what they really were to the pale-faces." I looked at him and was confused not knowing they were ever here before. "Didn't they just move here?" I said looking at him. "Or just moved back." He said to me and grabbed my hand again. "Hah....right." I looked at him. "What are they really.." I said quietly. "Its just a story Lilly. A legend. Come on lets go." He said standing up.

I was mad at the Cullen's for not telling me about this "Legend". I grabbed Seth's hand and he smiled at me and I smiled back. I knew Seth loved me and I him but I was with Jasper...I shouldn't feel like close to Seth...Right...? I got to my car and sat there with my head on the wheel and I hear the door open and saw Seth. "Can we go get lunch? You me, Jacob, Bella, Charlie, Billy and my dad?" He asked and I nodded. He ran to get Harry while I texted Bella to pick up dad and meet us as the diner. Billy and Jacob took their truck. I drove Seth and harry to the diner. 

We got to the diner and walked in to see Charlie, Bella, Billy, and Jacob at a table. We walked over and Jacob was the first to talk. "So how about we get out of town? Like a trip maybe to the mountains?" He said smiling. "That sounds like fun!" I said and Bella nodded. "What do you say dad's?" All of us chimed in at once. They laughed at that. "I think it sounds like a wonderful idea." Charlie said. "What about you boys?" He said looking and Billy who was in his wheelchair and Harry who was next to me. "It sounds good to me." Harry said and Billy nodded. We all talked and laughed. 

I drove Harry and Seth back to the Rez and Drove to the Cullen's and I was pissed. I pulled in and threw open the door and laid my eyes on Jasper and narrowed my eyes. "Oh snap she found out.." Emmett said as he was about to leave. "Everyone sit down! Now!" I yelled and they all did. I slammed the door shut and it slammed hard and fast. I walked over never looking away from Jasper who was submitting to me. His neck bared to me and his eyes looking down. 

What do you think is gonna happen? What is she gonna say? Will she find out why she feels very close to Seth when he first shifts? Whats gonna happen to Jasper? Does Bella know about the wolves?

Vote and Comment 

~Angie :)