Part 10

Lilly's POV

I eyes all of them and stared them all down. "The Quileute Tribe has a fascinating Legend. Wolves...cold ones..all so very interesting. Care to explain why you all laid saying this is your first time here?" I said eyeing them all. "We didn't want you to know...it breaks the treaty. For us to tell you about the legend and the wolves and us. By our law we cant tell you about us..and by the Quileute laws they can't talk much about the legend to anyone who isn't in their Tribe. We are vampires and you found out cause of Edward." Carlisle spoke up. No one else did though "It was for your own protection Lilly.." Jasper said standing up laying his hand on my shoulder I pushed it off. "I'm leaving for the week with the Blacks, Clearwater's, and my family. For the mountains. Id like it if none of you contacted me. Bella doesn't know of the Legend so if any of you tell her...I will find out who." I said and stormed upstairs fast and packed. Jasper ran to me and begged. "please we by law couldn't tell you...the treaty..." He cried and it broke my heart but I took my bags, bellow and walked out the room and to my car. 

I sped home. I saw everyone there and smiled as I saw Seth waiting. I parked my car and ran to him hugging him. We walked to my room and I unlocked it. He followed in and laid on my bed as I packed. I passed my window door and saw Jasper there, I glared and he walked off. I needed a break from the vampire world for a few. I packed short, leggings, jeans, weed, hoodies, shirts, underwear, socks, bras, pjs, bathroom things, bellow and my pillow. I looked at Seth who was smiling at me and I blushed and didn't know why but I wanted to kiss him. He stood up and walked over to me and I looked down. He pulled my chin up so i was forced to look at him and he lightly kissed my lips, I was shocked but kissed him back. "Lilly...." He said but I turned away and grabbed my bags and walked downstairs. I put my stuff in my car and looked at everyone who was getting things in Bella's truck and Billy's truck. Jacob was bring his ATV and so was Seth. One with in Billy's bed of his truck and one was in Bella bed of the truck. I looked at Seth who smiled and got in my car. Billy, Harry and Charlie were in Billy's truck and Jacob was in Bella's. We all Drove off following Billy to his cabin house.

A few hours go by with Seth and I jamming out to music and laughing smoking weed and having fun. By the time we got there Seth and I were high. The adults didn't care as long as I kept him safe and I planned on it. Seth grabbed my bags and his an we headed to the room we shared. I jumped on the bed and he closed the door and crawled on the bed and over me so he was havering over me. I smiled at him and placed my hand on his arm and pulled back. "Hey you are really hot...are you feeling okay?" I sat up and placed my hand on his head and he was burning up. "Seth whats wrong?" I said as he shook his head. "I don't know..." He got up and left fast and I followed him and saw he was with Jacob, Harry, and Billy. 

"Seth you need to relax." Billy said. "How can I relax?! I just got told I'm gonna be shifting into a damn wolf!" He yelled and ran outside. I followed him, "Lilly no!" Jacob yelled and I ignored him. I saw Seth huffing and puffing as he shifted into a huge horse sized wolf. "Seth.." I saw and he growled and snarled shaking and looking at me. He was a beautiful sandy wolf with copper eyes. He and I locked eyes and I sighed. Everything changed....all of a sudden it was gravity holding me to the ground...it was him...nothing else mattered...I would do anything...be anything for him..and I knew he left the same say I did...just by looking at him..He looked at me with fear and love as I walked close to him. Bella and Charlie went to get food so thankfully they weren't here. "Its...its gonna be okay Sethy...Its me Lilly...your best friend." I said and he whimpered as I sat down and crawled to me submissively and laid his head on my lap. "Just relax." I slowly petted his head and he shifted back to himself...a very naked Seth was laying his head on me. Jacob's eyes widened. "He imprinted...she will be protected for life...by him..and Jasper." He said looked down at Billy then Harry who was smiling at his son. I took off my jean jacket and laid it over his lower half. He blushed madly and stood up with me hiding behind me so the guys didn't see him. 

They turned around as he and I walked to our room. He dropped to his knees crying I whimpered and hugged him. "Whats wrong?!" I said worried. "Y-you...will choose...Jasper....I know it..." He cried hard onto my shoulders. "Ill talk to him...I'm your imprint...I knew we had a bond...but now it makes sense...you are a wolf...its why it was never completed until you changed." I said rubbing his back. "Thank you." He said and he stood and put on jeans and a shirt. I blushed watching him get dressed but I shook him head and got up. "Seth come down here bring Lilly too." Jacob yelled up and he and I walked down. "Whats up?" Seth said holding my hand. "Tattoo time bud." He said looking at Billy how had the tattoo stuff. "Like yours?" He said to Jacob and he nodded. "Why am I here?" I said looking at billy. "Well imprints get the choice to get the tribe tattoo but a little smaller. Plus you are already covered in tattoos. People will just assume you are from the Rez with the tattoo." He said smiling I jumped up at down pulling off my jean jacket to my left arm only half of it was covered cause of my hand tattoo. Billy did Seth's and Harry did mine but smaller. I smiled at it when it was done being two wolves. Seth and I smiled and kissed. 

All of a sudden to door flew open revealing a very pissed off Jasper. Seth pulled me behind him and Jasper and Seth locked eyes with anger only for both of them to soften. I knew something happened but was unsure cause neither of them said anything. "Lilly we need to talk. Now." He said and I followed him out and Seth whimpered and I nodded to him and he followed behind. Jasper growled at that but ignored it and held my hand and walked into the forest Seth following. "'M sorry I didn't tell you Lilly...Carlisle said I wasn't allowed....But trust me I wanted to tell you...you and I are mates...and I knew you would find out from Seth here. And you'd get mad...and you did...Baby please...'M so sorry." He kissed my head and I hugged him and Seth whimpered he just Imprinted and wanted me to me in his arms. I looked at Jasper and he nodded and I walked to Seth and hugged him and he sighed relaxing as he held me. "Did you and him like? I mean...did you imprint on him?" I looked at Seth. "I don't know...It feels different..like not fully love...maybe when I'm older I'll fully imprint on him..i just know i wanna protect him.." whimpered not wanting his dad to hear him. "I feel the same...like a connection but not like I have with Lilly...I will keep you both safe until Lilly changes and we will all protect each other." Jasper said hugging us both. "I should go so y'all can have your family fun...but..please...don't do anything...I wanna be the-" He was cut off. "I'm 15...I'm not read for that." He looked down sheepishly.

Jasper smiled and kissed out heads and walked away after he kissed me. Seth and I walked to the house where Charlie and Harry were fixing the door. "Just old?" Charlie said. "Im guessing so." Billy said looking up at him as Seth and I walked in to see Chinese takeout. "Hell yes!" Seth yelled making plates for everyone with Bella. I watched him and smiled at him 'Seth Clearwater....how did I not see this...' I thought while smiling. Everything was in slow motion as I watched him with Bella. He looked at me with those beautiful eyes and I blushed grabbing the plate from him.

We all sat down and ate while we talked and laughed. "Hey Seth why didn't Leah come?" Bella said. "Oh she is spending time with mom." He said and smiled going back to eating his food. After that he and I went to our room and made out for a while before we fell asleep together. Jasper made his way into the room to watch over us, since Seth changed he knew a new vampire was in town, unwelcomed.

Longest one get 1566 words! I really like this chapter. How do y'all like it? Will Seth and Jasper have something? Maybe? Maybe not? Never know. 

Vote and Comment 

~Angie :)