t e n

— sofia's pov –

The game had finally started. The stadium was crowed with blue. Wow LA you really do bleed blue. People were taking pictures, others where finding their seats and the fact these people were going to watch baseball made it so pleasant.

I see the boys in blue taking the field. I see Cody taking right field. The PA announced the batting line up for today. I check to see who were the guys my brother eagerly wanted me to meet. I look I up to see my brothers face on a big tv screen, it was wired but cool.

I see the rest of the team making their way to their positions when I see a familiar face I had a conversation not that long ago.

"Is he a newcomer?" I overheard someone say. It sounded to be the voice of a women

"Looks like it Doris" I look back to see who was behind me. They were an elderly couple. They gave me a warm smile and I did the same.

The couple seemed nice. It looked like to me they've been together forever. I lean back in my seats and see the following batters.

"Batting fifth shortstop Corey Seager" The PA announced

I look back at the big screen only to find out it was the guy I had a conversation like less than hour ago. What the actual hell? I kept looking at his picture and couldn't  wrap myself out of it. I talked to Cody's teammate without even realizing it.  Well now, I could to say to Cody I did meet one of the guys. Corey seemed sweet and friendly. He's actually one of the first stranger I told I wanted to become an actress. I should have catch his name before he left but thank god he wasn't a sociopath cause that would been just horrible. I tried to just go along with line up but I all I did was think of Corey.

The fact that he didn't laugh when I told him I wanted to become an actress. I found it really nice to have someone you don't know saying you can make it. It's not everyday you get that.

He played shortstop. That was my favorite position in baseball and, he was playing it.

By the ninth inning the game was 2-1 Dodgers were loosing.I really didn't like it when games are giving outs at the first couple of innings. It was really hard to watch because the Giants has a chance to win. The suspense was killing and the rest of the Dodger fans.

There were we went. We welcomed the ninth with a noise for Turner. He manages to hit the ball enough for a single with no outs. Cody was due up. He hadn't gone his major league hit yet but I believed it had to be this time.

Cody had three balls and two strikes out the blue he manages to hit a double. Seeing him rush to second base was everything he got his hit. He did it. Everybody arose from their seats. Justin made it to home and scored.