t w e l v e

— sofia's pov —

We found Cody and Kiké near Barnes and Noble bookstore. I found Cody looking at the ground. I know Cody's grudge between us can't last long. I got close to him and whispered "Hey you mad?" I hope he answered with a no.

"No, it was stupid for me run off on you like that, when you just met my best friend" He whispered back to me, I smiled. I was relieved.

It was our little convo that kept Corey and Kiké talking to each other. I took a look over at the window display from the bookstore. They had new arrivals, which was awesome for a girl who loves reading.

"In case you guys didn't know it's morning, and I didn't eat anything just so I could meet up with you guys." I heard Kiké say. I related to everything he was saying. I didn't eat anything before coming here. I was going to enjoy my stay at home, but Cody decided it'd be nice to go out.

I mean yeah sure I'm very outgoing, but when it comes to my work and stuff, I like being home. I did love being with Cody tho. He's a really fun person to be around with.

"Do you think we can go get coffee?" Kiké added as he moved along backwards from the bookstore. "That's a great idea, I'm starving" I answered as I followed he his lead.

"If y'all are hungry let's go..Corey you in?" Cody asked. "Can't pass the opportunity" Corey answered as he started walking to the nearest coffee shop.

About a couple of steps we had arrived to the coffee shop. It was around nine forty nine, yet there were a couple of people waiting in line.

The guys and I didn't discuss our orders. We were looking at our options with such distinct looks.

I finished ordering when Kiké followed behind me minutes later. As Cody and Corey paired up shoulder to shoulder as they walked toward our table, they call me and Kiké's name.

The guys and I decided we should sit outside. We all took our seats. Me and Cody shoulder to shoulder, while Corey and Kiké sat across from us.

"So, Sofia what do you think about the game?" Corey asked as he observed his cup and looked right back at me.

I smirked "The game!" I shouted "You guys really put on a show" I added. I had the most amazing time. Corey smiled as I answered his question he got a sip of coffee, and I did the same.

"So, did you guys grow up going to ballparks in Arizona together?" Kiké curiously asked as put his hands together

I looked over to Cody, I was wondering who was going to answer. I kept looking at him, and I thought if he's still looking at me, I'm going to be the who's answering.