Chapter six

She wouldn’t cause a media scandal... famous last words, Sam thought to himself.

Friday night and he had a hot date with the nerd squad... he hoped those kids could find something, anything – he knew he was desperate and the kid he was meeting with knew it too.

“So, how can i help my big and brave brother?”, cocky bastard – otherwise known as smart-mouth younger brother asked. Sam wanted to wipe that smirk of Dean’s face but he couldn’t; he needed the little hacker and they both knew it.

“Can it Dean, i don’t want to hear any of your ‘I-told- you- so’s’ or ‘mom was right’ not now. My ass and that of my friends’ deepens on you and those illegal skills you posses.” Sam stated to a very happy looking teenager. Sam pulled out the envelope with Angel’s pictures and slid it across the table to his brother – “find her, by any means necessary” and after a pause he said that word that he promised never to say to Dean due to his illegal activities “...please”.

Dean smiled broadly, finally victory against the mighty Sam Cohen... straight-laced big brother finally said those magic words, ok so Sam had a reason to be mad at him- he(Dean)  did hack some very confidential and very private firewalls and he did try to sell those to the highest bidder but in his defense he was only 16 years old. Being a computer genius has it’s own pitfalls and Sam did save his ass from jail or worse but really now, promising never to ask him for any help ever again was taking to far. Even mom thought so.

Dean broke from his happy musing and smiled at being proven indispensable, “hmmm... what’s in it for me?” he asked, even though he knew he  would do it anyway, he wanted his brother to offer him something first – it was petty but he was just 18 years old, petty was allowed. “What do you want?” Sam asked, not looking happy about having to give in to Dean’s demands – thinking better of it, Sam looked at his brother and smiled a cunning and somewhat evil smile... Dean suddenly wasn’t feeling so cocky or confident, Sam had that look in his eye – which usually meant Dean was not going to get his way; as the surprise baby Dean usually got his way except with Sam.

“Dean, i’m asking you – this you know is very difficult for me to do, so i am asking you to find this woman before this circus i find myself in turns into the three ringed version” Sam put up his hand to stop Dean’s smart mouthed comment and continued, “you will do this because, i am family and secondly mom will be very disappointed in you for wanting something in return for helping the man who made sure you didn’t spend time in juvenile detention or ended up on the   FBI’s watch list.” Sam concluded satisfied that any demand Dean had, was no more. Dean looked mad, “You told mom you were going to ask me to do this didn’t you?” out-manoeuvred by Sam again. Sam smiled and nodded, his mother was his ace in a hole, Dean didn’t have to know that their mother was clueless until he had dome as Sam wanted.

“fine, who is she and how fast do you want this done by?” Dean asked as he slid the picture out, wow she was pretty... Beautiful in fact, “Dean stop drooling over the picture and tell me if you can get any facial recognition software to dig up where she is now?” “firstly i wasn’t drooling, i was focusing and secondly sure that is easy, wait why didn’t your geek squad come up with anything? She should have some form of social media.” “She doesn’t and my guys have tried everything they can think of except using that software you created that only you can use... remember that million dollar cash cow you have?” Sam answered, thinking for a genius his brother really was irritatingly slow at times. “Oh, yeah that... oops – so if you can’t find her in the DMV records than you are in trouble... everyone goes through the DMV.” Dean sad with a crooked smile, “Not this girl, we have a name and that is it. Angel Dean...” Sam chuckled a bit at the look on his brother’s face, yes, the girl had his brother name as a last name – no wonder he had such a bad feeling after hearing it. “No bank information, no work, no address just nothing... its frustrating” “i would say she doesn’t want to be found but i’m a genius and i can find anyone” Dean said with a look that was between shock – due to the pretty lady’s name and satisfaction at his own talents.

Sam smiled as he got up to leave, “Find her, as in yesterday and as for who she is... she is the next Mrs Davis...” he knew Dean would deliver, Dean stood and went over to order his happy meal with extra fries and a chocolate shake – he liked working at MacD’s .

No rest for the wicked, the legal team working for Mathew Davis were drafting a prenuptial agreement that rivalled all agreements and the custody papers to go with it were going to be so airtight that Mathew Davis’s would be bride would walk away a very rich woman at the end of the short lived marriage, less baby Davis of course, their job was not to ensure that this woman got anything, their job was to ensure that both Mathew’s private fortune as well as the family money stayed intact. It never crossed their minds that this woman would not willingly give up her parental rights or that she wasn’t motivated by any form of greed. They worked through Friday night and only retired in the wee hours on Saturday – funeral day...