Chapter One

Some chapters will be short because I'm trying to keep each moment/day in one chapter for this one.

"Come on Y/N you can do better than that!" Denki yells as I hit him with my volts.

"I'm trying!" I scream back.

Denki was helping me exercise my quirk and expand my limit. I hit him with higher volts. "That was like a sting! Hit me like you mean it!" He yells again.

I sigh and release my quirk, "it's no use, that's as much as I can do right now."

Denki sighs too and sits on the ground, "well I guess we just have to train harder."

"Hell no! That's enough for a while! I can feel burns on my hands." I shriek.

He chuckles, "all right."

I sit down beside him, "what about your quirk? You go completely brain dead after using it."

He sarcastically laughs and flips me off. "You're a bitch some days, you know that?" He sneers.

I laugh, "thanks I get that a lot."

I jokingly lift my shoulders and smile. "Wanna get a coffee?" He asks.

"Huh? You just asked me out for a coffee?" I joke.

He groans, "not like that! Something to repay you for pushing you today."

I laugh and stand up, "yeah, sounds good."

He smiles and stands up. "Let's go before I change my mind." He jokes.

I laugh and follow him to the coffee shop. "Two coffees, please," Denki asks when we sit down.

The barista nods and walks back to the counter. "This is actually my favorite coffee shop." I giggle.

I smile and look around. A few minutes later the barista walks back to our table and hands Denki and I our coffees. "Thanks." Denki says as he picks up his coffee.

We finish our coffees without saying anything else. "Thanks for the coffee," I say as Denki and I walk out of the doors.

He shrugs, "anytime... Would you mind if I walked you home?"

I hide a giggle and nod, "sure!"

Denki beings to walks me home. "So when do you want to train next?" Denki asks.

I shrug, "how about tomorrow, my hands are starting to feel better."

He nods, "sounds good."

I smile. I'm starting to enjoy his company for some reason. It seems like he's also starting to enjoy my company.

"Are you ever going to try and get a better handle on your quirk? I mean you do have problems when you use it too much." I say.

"Yeah but I don't want to use it on a girl." He says.

I chuckle, "you really think gender matters? Come on! I have a few hours until we need to go back to the dorms so let's go train your quirk!"

He sighs, "all right but if I hurt you it's your fault."

I laugh. "You think you'll hurt me? It takes a lot." I say as I begin to run back to the training building.

Denki follows behind me, slowly catching up.