Chapter Six

Aizawa started taking attendance.
"L/N?"

I slowly raise my hand. "Here." I announce and shrink back in my seat.

Denki looks my way after his name is called. He smiles but I don't return the kindness. He had kissed me last week without permission. Even if I did like him, I didn't want to be kissed then and there. It was too unexpected.

Mina shakes me. "Y/N, what's going on with you? You like him so why won't you flirt?" She asks.

I shrug. "Something happened last week and he still hasn't apologized for it."

She tilts her head. "And what may that be?"

I explain to her about Denki kissing me in the cafe. "So he kissed you... and you didn't like it?" She questions.

I shake my head. "It's not that I didn't like it," I glance over at Denki to make sure he wasn't listening in on us, "it was expected and embarrassing, right in public! What if someone saw him do it?"

Mina nods. "That's understandable but have you tried talking to him about it?"

"No." I grunt and cross my arms.

She smiles and grabs my arm. "Okay let's go talk to him."

Mina drags me over to where Denki was sitting. He was talking with Sero but as soon as I was a few feet away they stopped talking and Sero left. "Hey Y/N." Sero says as he walks away.

I wave and smile. I quickly sit across from Denki. "Well get on with it." Mina says.

I sigh and slouch in the chair. "This is so stupid." I mumble under my breath.

Denki smiles. "Yeah I'm sorry for kissing you last week." He apologizes.

I tilt my head up, "it's fine."

Mina sighs. "I tried... let's get breakfast, Y/N." She says and drags me into the cafeteria.

I stop at the door as I feel a tug from my other arm and look around to see Denki. Mina lets go and leaves me behind. "They said we have early release today, if you want I have time to practice and maybe get a coffee again?" He asks in a questioning tone as I stop.

I shrug. "Sure but if anything, warn me before you kiss me again."

I hear Sero and Mina both laugh behind us. I glance behind me and they stop at the same time. "Well actually there is something I want to ask you now." He says and shoves his hands in his pockets.

I look up. "Hmm?"

He smirks. "Will you be my girlfriend, Y/N?" He asks.

I could feel my face redden. I slowly nod and look down. "Y- uh I um- yeah." I say trying to find the words I was working on finding.

Mina squeals. "Yayyy Y/N and Denki for life!" She yells and Sero chimes in too.

Denki and I both glance at each other uncomfortably and smile. It finally happened.

A/n

Sorry for the short ass chapter but I'll try making the next chapter longer or it have an actual good part to it.