Chapter Eleven

Apparently at some random hour I fell asleep, no vision this time. Only darkness. I sit up and feel around, Denki is already up. "Hey, I was wondering when you would wake up," I hear Denki's voice. "My mom made some pancakes so I brought some up for you."

"Thanks," I mumble and take the plate. My hands shake as I try to eat. "I think we should stop going to the cafe."

Denki turns his head, "why?"

"I get these visions, last night I had one and there was something bad happening there." I explain all of the smaller details to him as I continue eating.

Once I was done eating and explaining, Denki stands up. "We should tell the pros then!" He says with a proud voice.

I smile at the confidence he had. If it worked like that, I would've already stopped many villain attacks. "That's not how it works, there needs to be proof and not just a vision," I explain more.

He nods. "That's understandable I guess."

I shrug and silently agree. This subject was getting boring already. "Any plans for today?" I ask.

Denki looks up as if he's thinking. "Not that I know of but I can ask my mom if we can go somewhere today."

"By somewhere, where do you mean?" I ask.

He shrugs and replies, "anywhere, the mall, restaurant, bookstore, aquarium or whatever you can think of."

I smile. "Bookstore, I need to finish getting my favorite series."

He chuckles and gives me a bright smile. "I expected you to say that," he says, still smiling.

Denki holds up a finger, "one minute," and leaves. I could hear him yelling for his mom, then asking if we could go to the bookstore today. As he walks back in he says, "we can go in 10 minutes if you're ready."

I nod and quickly rummage through my clothes and find an outfit that would look good with Denki's leather jacket. I let out a quiet evil chuckle as I set up my plan to steal his jacket.

"Could I take your jacket? My sweatshirts are all dirty or smell weird," I lie.

Denki lets out a playful sigh and hands me the jacket even though he knew it was a lie. "Don't spill anything on it," he warns me, I reply back with a quick thumbs up before fixing my hair.

As I stare into the mirror, Denki wraps his arms around my waist from the back and kisses my cheek. "You're so pretty," he murmurs.

I smile into the reflection and hold one of his hands. "And you're the hottest guy on earth," I tease.

He eyes me and smiles too. "If you think so."

Short chapter because it's a long waited update and I want the next chapter to be the "date"

I also dont have much more insp for this story so I might end it early :((