Chapter Four

I drop my bag on the floor as I enter the house. I look up and see Bakugo glaring at me. He quits his problem and walks to his room.

"What's wrong with him?" My mom asks as I walk into the kitchen.

I sigh, "someone found out we're siblings and he still won't admit it."

Mom nods and gives me a snack. "School is almost over and then you'll be out for a while, try to get all your work done before then." She says and shoos me to my room.

Some reason mom was always nicer to me than Bakugo. It may be because he is always yelling with her, I prefer to stay quiet.

I drag myself to my room and sit in front of my laptop. "Hmm... What can I do?" I ask myself.

I open my laptop and wait for it to turn on. It starts ringing as I open my messenger (a/n, idk what it's called but I'm pretty sure laptops have the whole messenger thing).

I notice Denki was calling me, I answer. "Hey," I say waving as I see him pop up.

He smiles, "Hey, has Bakugo said anything?"

"No... why? About what?" I ask.

He blushes, "nothing, well yet anyway."

I nod in suspicion. "Did you finish the homework assignment? Question 3 was pretty hard." I say to change the subject.

Denkistares blankly off into space, "homework? We had homework?"

I laugh, "yes Denki, we had homework."

He drops his laptop on his bed and runs for his bag. "Can you help me?" He asks bringing the piece of paper to the laptop.

I help him with the answers, that took about ten minutes. "Thanks Y/N." Denki says.

I nod, "no problem."

He yawns and checks the time, "wow, I need to get ready for dinner."

I smile. "It's that time already? I guess I should get ready too." I sigh, I really enjoyed talking to Denki.

He smiles and says goodbye. I reply back and end the call. Once I closed my laptop I heard my mom call for me for dinner.

I groan and get up, walk my way to the kitchen and wash my hands.

"So I heard you two haven't had the best day today?" Mom asks Bakugo and I.

Bakugo glares at me. "You little bitch.." he grumbles and reaches at me from the other side of the table.

I lean back, grab his hair and hold his head down on the table. "Calm the hell down, asshole." I retort to his rage.

"Let me up." He growls.

I release my hand and follow his eyes, glaring until he couldn't stand it. He let out a little 'tch' and leaves the table.

"Well, thank you for dinner, mom." I say to mom.

She looked a little frightened with me. Her little baby girl was fighting back at her brother. "Yup. You're turning out like your brother, Y/N." I hear dad mumble.

I sigh and ignore the comment so I could finish eating.

I clean the dishes and begin walking to my room. I see someone leaning in my doorway. "You're not going to surpass me, Y/N." I hear Bakugo say.

I roll my eyes and shove past him, "I don't need your inspirational words to do that. I'm naturally stronger but you just can't see that."

He looked offended with the words but quickly changes expression. "We'll see soon enough then." He growls and walks to his room.

I chuckle to myself as he leaves. He was more pathetic than I could be. I sigh and play with my h/c hair before staring in the mirror. I quickly notice a scratch on my far cheek.

"What the hell.." I mumble.

I shrug it off thinking I accidentally scratched myself and start getting my blankets ready for bed. I sigh again and turn off the light.