Chapter Eight

A little bit of a saucy chap, skip if you're not comfortable.

I wake up and remember where I was. Denki's room. I sit up and look around, I never expected his to look the way it does. He wakes up beside me. "What are you- Oh I forgot I had you stay," he says, "and today's Saturday."

For some reason, I snuggle up to him. He was so warm and the room was pretty cold. "Bakugo and I are supposed to visit our parents today but I don't feel like traveling." I mumble.

Denki smiles and looks at me, "well don't, I'd be fine staying right here all day."

"Really?" I ask.

He nods. I slightly bite my lip and take a chance. I shift myself up onto his lap. "Y-Y/N- what are you doing- are you sure?" He asks. I could tell he was nervous with the tone of his voice.

I smile and kiss him, "of course I am. I just don't want to... do anything possibly regretful yet."

He nods again, "that's ok with me." He pulls me down and kisses me too but harder than I did.

There's a knock on his door and I quietly groan. "I'll go into the bathroom," I mumble and get up.

Denki gets up too and kisses me again before he walks to the door and I walk to the bathroom. I quietly close the door and listen. It's Kirishima. "Hey, Denki," Kirishima says.

"Hey, why'd you knock?" Denki asks.

I could hear uneasiness in Kirishima's next words, "well everyone is trying to find Y/N and we thought you may know since you two are.. dating."

I could basically hear Denki shrug. "She went to her parents for the weekend," Denki says.

They both say goodbye and the door closes. "Alright baby, you can come back out," Denki says. I hear him flop back onto his bed.

I rush out and try getting on top of him but end up being thrown down and held underneath him. I feel his breath on my face as he leans down and stays there for a moment, I break the tension and pull him down to a kiss. I feel him grab my waist as he kisses me harder.

Should I be doing this? Do I even like it? Maybe we should go further... "You okay?" Denki asks me.

"Oh, yeah sorry, just thinking." I say.

He smirks, "about?" He kisses my neck, leaving me breathless. I dont know how to reply. Or if I can even reply.

He pulls away and holds my hands and pushes them down, pinning me to his bed. He kisses my neck again, leaving a hickey this time. "What were you thinking about, baby?" He asks.

Knowing I can barely speak, he smirks and leaves another hickey. "I- just about this." I manage to squeak.

He perks his head up, "what do you mean?"

Finally being able to speak I say, "I don't know yet.. I- just drop it."

He looks at me confused and then smirks again. "You wanna go further, don't you?" He teases.

I look away and try my best not to let anything slip. I feel his warm hands track up the front of my shirt. "Only if you say so." He says and stops halfway up.

I flinch at the thought of it. What if I don't like it. A few seconds pass and I slowly nod. "I'm ready," I mutter.

Looking at him, he didn't know what to do. He wasn't ready to hear me say it. "A-are you sure?" He questions.

"Only if you want to," I say.

He nods, "then let's see how it ends."