Chapter Two

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Home Alone characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

"I hope I never see any of you jerks again, only Bella," Kevin yells before turning around and walking up into my bedroom. I walk past Mom without talking to her and follow Kevin. I hear the door shut behind us.

I bring the cheese pizza I hid and take it over to the bed. "Kevin, look. I ordered the pair of us a Cheese Pizza."

Kevin's face lights up. "Thank you, Bella."

We both share the pizza between us. I send Kevin to brush his teeth after he puts his pyjamas on, and he quickly falls asleep on the left side of my bed. It is a massive king-size, so there is plenty of space. I head over to the bathroom myself; wash myself up before changing into silk purple pyjamas.

I let out a yawn. I put the rubbish left from the pizza into my bin before getting into my bed and falling asleep as soon as my head hit my pillow.

~~~Present~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

A loud knock is heard on their front door as two men with an Airport Express van wait for them to make their way outside. They ring the doorbell, causing Kate to reach out with her hand to look at her alarm clock to see that it is repeatedly flashing and no time is set.

She picks up her watch and looks at it. She blinks her eyes a couple of times before they widen. "Peter!" She yells, causing the pair to abruptly get out of bed and stare at each other. "We slept in." They both shout before rushing out of their room.

The rest of the family wakes up, and they rush around the house, getting dressed and making sure their bags are packed and placed in front of the door for the two men outside to take them and place them inside the two vans.

Mitch, a family friend, walks from over the road and stops next to one of the men. "Hi, I'm Mitch Murphy. I live across the street. You guys going out of town? We're going to Orlando, Florida. Well, first, we going into Missouri to pick up my grandma. Do you know if the McCallisters are going to France? Do you know if it's cold there? Do these vans get good gas mileage?"

"Gee, Kid, I don't know. Hit the road." The man says, causing Mitch to walk away, and he continues loading suitcases into the back of his van.

Inside, the family is still rushing around to get ready. Kate and Peter are coming down the stairs while Heather walks up to them. Kate looks at her as they do. "Heather, do a headcount. Make sure everyone's in the vans." Kate reaches forward and places her hand on Peter's shoulder. "Where are the passports and tickets?"

"I put them in the microwave to dry them off," Peter admits as he puts on his watch.

Mitch continues to annoy the same man outside; this time, he is sitting inside one of the vans in the passenger seat. "How fast does this thing go? Does it have automatic transmission? Does it have four-wheel drive?"

"Look, I told you before, kid. Don't bother me. Now, beat it." The man orders and Mitch does as he says, just as the family, apart from adults, walks out the front door. Heather is the last to walk out, and she closes the door behind her. "Come on, hurry up. Line up in front of the van. Come on, you guys. Line up and shut up. Shut up. I've got to take a headcount. She starts counting, but Buzz starts saying a random number simultaneously. "Buzz, don't be a moron." She goes back to counting, not realizing she had counted herself three times and touched Mitch's head thinking he was Kevin.